Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Fury make a tactical error in the 12th or do we give Wilder credit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Fury make a tactical error in the 12th or do we give Wilder credit?

What do you guys think?

I was expecting him to dance, but he tried to hold his ground and be aggressive. It shouldn't have cost him the fight anyway but it did.

Ps. The long count theory is the biggest BS going. I have the fight recorded in HD and the count was fine, miraculous recovery from Fury

He just confirmed what we all knew.....wilder power is ridiculous and long lasting. He can sleep u in the 1st or 12th. I completely understand why fury wasnt as active as he shouldve been.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
      He just confirmed what we all knew.....wilder power is ridiculous and long lasting. He can sleep u in the 1st or 12th. I completely understand why fury wasnt as active as he shouldve been.
      I think if Fury was a bit more astute he would have danced that round and given it away 10-9. We've seen Floyd do this in the past. But I think it's just not in Fury's make up. Shame because up to that point he was nearly tactically perfect

Comment

He got carried away, i think he thought Wilder had shot his load & was looking to hurt him. Gotta give credit to Deontay, he lost tonight but he's one dangerous mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          He got carried away, i think he thought Wilder had shot his load & was looking to hurt him. Gotta give credit to Deontay, he lost tonight but he's one dangerous mofo.
          Agree this is how I see it, he went aggressive at the start of the round and right before the knock down Fury landed a good right hand.

Should have just moved, used the ropes, tied Wilder up

Comment

Give Wilder credit, he hung in there and landed 2 bombs.

Comment

The judges would have found a way.

Comment

The business is entertainment. He would have left a bad taste in people's mouths by dancing in the 12th.

Comment

Fury got over confident...moved straight back with his hands down and paid the price for it

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    What do you guys think?

I was expecting him to dance, but he tried to hold his ground and be aggressive. It shouldn't have cost him the fight anyway but it did.

Ps. The long count theory is the biggest BS going. I have the fight recorded in HD and the count was fine, miraculous recovery from Fury
                    You are right. Tyson had indeed beat the count. I had to rewatch it over again just to confirm it. It was nothing short of miracle how he got up from that knockdown.

Comment

Working...
                    X