No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Knocks Matthysse Out in Seventh For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
    You sound more of a hater, son! You better watch some opera or a Jimmy Kimmel live!
    Not hating at all haha just giving my opinion.

I don't think PAC would be able to hang with the young lions of today

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
      Dela Hoya already thought Lucas would end up losing to Pac. And he's right. Let's see if he can convince whining Marquez to face Pac for the 5th time.
      Oscar has hurt Lucas's career by saying its a sink or swim fight, he has figuratively thrown Lucas under the bus.

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      I believe Khan is the mandatory, it has nothing to do with me. Talk to the WBA.
      Jessie Vargas, Jamal James, Jose Benavidez, and Egis Kavaliauskas are all ahead of Khan, but for someone of Manny's stature, he could fight Khan if he wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
        Manny did look great for his age, but as others have mentioned something was fishy about this fight. Matthyse wasn't just cagey, he was afraid or unwilling to throw any shots with real power behind them, noticed that off the bat when he landed solid shots on Manny but with the force of a baby deer. Then when he took a knee after Pacquiao hit him lightly on the temple I knew it was a fix. Everything about this fight screams fix.
        blame arum right? wait bob is not involve so who's the bad guy here?

Comment

• Lol at everybody saying this fight was fishy or Manny must be juicing. Matthysse is a come forward puncher who can't cut the ring off. Made to order. Anyone thinking Lucas was going to win must not have seen his last couple of fights. He was done. Cashing out. Did anyone seriously think this was going to end any other way?

Comment

• Holy carp. I eat my words. Pac-man lives

Comment

• The haters who said Matthysse will KO Manny slept early and nowhere to be found.

Comment

• My prediction was wrong but Lucas looked like shyte and Manny has definitely lost a step. Still props to Manny for putting his own promotion together and being in control of his own career. Well done Manny I'm sure the world is applauding your efforts.

Comment

• Lucas is a "built" South American hyped fighter!
                  He has failed when he steps up and even an older world class fighter makes a "club fighter" quit!

The word "hype" is dragged around here so much but I doubt anyone knows the meaning. It's like "bum" people here think it's about skills or talent.
                  Lucas was a "bum" tonite, he quit!

Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    War Lucas!
                    yeah right lol

Comment

• ALL I CAN SAY is that all the articles that I have read a week before the fight from almost all MEDIA OUTLETS seems to predict the demise of pacquiao. All the negative stuff..again Pacquiao proved the wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X