Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Knocks Matthysse Out in Seventh For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good clean win for PAC. Even at 70% of his prime he has a big footprint at 147. Would like to see him in there with Mikey Garcia.

Comment

• Well the WBA keith thurman is injured...so im ok with this belt as long as they let the fights comin. THurman Vs pacquaio I say.

Comment

• So Buboy is roiding up Pacquiao apparently

Only thing Buboy is cooking up is barbecue

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Cotto was busted up and bleeding all over.

Lucas quit
          i meant the kneeling down part. cant seem to remember if he did it more than cotto or not lol. either way kinda saw this coming how the fight played out.

Comment

• If PAC wants to beat someone at 147 and remain relevant, his only chance is Thurman or Danny Garcia. Spence and Crawford are too much for him.

Comment

• All the casuals will comment tomorrow after they read about what other people said happened and watch the YouTube highlights LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                So Buboy is roiding up Pacquiao apparently

Only thing Buboy is cooking up is barbecue

fortune deserve the credit. and pac actually nod his head showing that he's listening to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
                  I am 100% PAC was juicing for this fight!
                  That's not giving Matthysse a pass,he was piss poor. Something just not sitting right about this fight, Matthysse went down waaaay too easy,and PAC looked to have a lot more muscle on him than normal, with it being in asia, the fights that can be made if PAC won something just doesn't fit right.

Let's say I'm completely wrong though...
                  Where will PAC go from here? I really think he needs to retire, no way can he keep up with the champions of today, I mean Crawford would make a fool out of him at this stage, their was whispers of him going down for loma,come on!!

This fight did not prove much in contrast of today's champions. PAC gets no where near Spence/Crawford,they will embarrass him and would be a sad way to go.
                  If PAC stays on,it will be like Ali continuing with Larry Holm's
                  Pac might lose to the top 147s right now because 147 has never been Pacquiao's division. The only reason the other guys might beat him is size. Skill and athleticism-wise, Pacquiao is better than all of them even at 39 years old. If Crawford was the same size as Pacquiao with the same reach, Pacquiao would beat him too. It's just size. Has Pacquiao declined? Yes, but he's still more talented than guys like Spence, Thurman, and Crawford, and the only one of those three whose speed has surpassed Pacquiao's due to Pacquiao's age is Crawford. In a P4P sense, if Pacquiao fought at 140 or 135, he is still better than those guys. If Pacquiao's team were smart he would enter the WBSS at 140 because he would beat all those guys and become unified champ at 39 years old which would solidify his legacy. But that's the point, even though he will chase bigger fights and not do that, he still has the talent to do that vs guys HIS SIZE. He has been fighting bigger men at 147 for a decade and as good as he's looked, that has actually made him look worse than he really is. So as good as he's looked, he's actually even better than that. Think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
                    I am 100% PAC was juicing for this fight!
                    That's not giving Matthysse a pass,he was piss poor. Something just not sitting right about this fight, Matthysse went down waaaay too easy,and PAC looked to have a lot more muscle on him than normal, with it being in asia, the fights that can be made if PAC won something just doesn't fit right.

Let's say I'm completely wrong though...
                    Where will PAC go from here? I really think he needs to retire, no way can he keep up with the champions of today, I mean Crawford would make a fool out of him at this stage, their was whispers of him going down for loma,come on!!

This fight did not prove much in contrast of today's champions. PAC gets no where near Spence/Crawford,they will embarrass him and would be a sad way to go.
                    If PAC stays on,it will be like Ali continuing with Larry Holm's
                    You sound more of a hater, son! You better watch some opera or a Jimmy Kimmel live!

Comment

• Pacquiao looked great.

Do I want to see him in there with Loma or Crawford? I rather not.

I'd like to see him fight Danny Garcia or Shawn Porter

Comment

Working...
                      X