No announcement yet.

Good 1 a day vitamins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good 1 a day vitamins?

Anyone have any suggestions?I never take any kind of vitamins but think I should since I am approaching 30.

I used to take the GNC Mega Man and those always worked well for me in terms of keeping energy levels up and general good health but I just found out Vitamin Shoppe has their clone of the Mega Man so I've switched to those. It's called, I think, Ultimate Man or something like that. If you compare the ingredients on the back of each label they both are almost identical. I think I paid $12.99 for a bottle of 90 and you're supposed to take two a day.

Comment

Originally posted by jason100x View Post
      I used to take the GNC Mega Man and those always worked well for me in terms of keeping energy levels up and general good health but I just found out Vitamin Shoppe has their clone of the Mega Man so I've switched to those. It's called, I think, Ultimate Man or something like that. If you compare the ingredients on the back of each label they both are almost identical. I think I paid $12.99 for a bottle of 90 and you're supposed to take two a day.
      Well I don't really work out except for playing basketball and jogging maybe once or twice a week........I am not really worried about energy but I suppose it would'nt hurt.I mostly just want a good vitamin to take everyday to help keep me supplied with stuff I need in my body and keep my immune system strong........Come on none of you ****ers around here have any suggestions besides centrumm.......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        Well I don't really work out except for playing basketball and jogging maybe once or twice a week........I am not really worried about energy but I suppose it would'nt hurt.I mostly just want a good vitamin to take everyday to help keep me supplied with stuff I need in my body and keep my immune system strong........Come on none of you ****ers around here have any suggestions besides centrumm.......LOL
        Don't worry, the one I recommended is just a good multi-vitamin for all-around fitness. It's not going to have you climbing the walls or throwing the furniture around but I've found I'm awake more during the day since I started taking it; I used to be more sluggish if I had a long day. Basically it has what you need for immune system support and covers most, if not all of the bases for your vitamin and mineral needs.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
          You know centrum is not a bad brand as far as just getting an every day multi vitamin.

Comment

Don't worry, the one I recommended is just a good multi-vitamin for all-around fitness. It's not going to have you climbing the walls or throwing the furniture around but I've found I'm awake more during the day since I started taking it; I used to be more sluggish if I had a long day. Basically it has what you need for immune system support and covers most, if not all of the bases for your vitamin and mineral needs.
            OK thanks I will try it...........
            Originally posted by kingdosia View Post
            You know centrum is not a bad brand as far as just getting an every day multi vitamin.
            Really?HMMM I guess I figured it was not all that great due to its mainstream popularity.............thanks.

Comment

What Jason said.
              I take Megaman and so far like them a lot.

Comment

Working...
              X