No announcement yet.

Korean Killer Choi Doo Ho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean Killer Choi Doo Ho

Im not an Mma fan but i recently saw his doo ho guy fighting and damm i wish all mma fights are like that.

No nut grabbing, hugging and ****, just straight up striking.

What are your thoughts on Doo Ho?

Grappling is part of the sport. If you don't like it, then just watch kickboxing or JJ defending the women's strawweight belt.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Im not an Mma fan but i recently saw his doo ho guy fighting and damm i wish all mma fights are like that.

No nut grabbing, hugging and ****, just straight up striking.

What are your thoughts on Doo Ho?

Nut grabbing was the most exciting aspect of MMA. It was legal during the early UFC days. The sport has been on the downhill since that move was banned.

Comment

yeah this guy is pretty sick, and the fact that he looks like a straight up nerd too.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Grappling is part of the sport. If you don't like it, then just watch kickboxing or JJ defending the women's strawweight belt.
          It is all about the sweet science, my man. None of that grappling ***** with nuts all up in each other's face in a figure gay triangle or whatever ya call it lol.. it is extremely boring i cant stand it.

U know how it is man. Guys who werent good enough to box settled for mmgay.

Choi doo ho is for reals though.

Comment

So you're not even an MMA fan. Then you're an idiot for watching something you don't like or even bothering to post here. MM gay, so original. What else you got? Some Vaudeville era jokes, ya hack?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              So you're not even an MMA fan. Then you're an idiot for watching something you don't like or even bothering to post here. MM gay, so original. What else you got? Some Vaudeville era jokes, ya hack?
              I only watch once in a blue moon when two strikers are fighting. Im not a fan of mma but i do watch a few fighters.

Mma in general is boring though man. I still see a bunch of grown men rolling around the canvas like a bunch of fudgepackers.

Gracie jujitsu guys are the worst.

Comment

OP is probably gay already and uses not watching MMA as an excuse to try to prove otherwise when all he's really doing is preventing himself from being happy. Just admit your ****ing gay and get on with it.

Choi Doo Ho is the man though. I first saw him on the UFC 2 game and was like "Who the **** jumped on my PS4 and created this jackass? But the way he tore through Tavares made me a believer. I expected that to be a difficult fight for him but he definitely looks good so far. They should still build him up slowly. He could be huge for UFC in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                  OP is probably gay already and uses not watching MMA as an excuse to try to prove otherwise when all he's really doing is preventing himself from being happy. Just admit your ****ing gay and get on with it.

Choi Doo Ho is the man though. I first saw him on the UFC 2 game and was like "Who the **** jumped on my PS4 and created this jackass? But the way he tore through Tavares made me a believer. I expected that to be a difficult fight for him but he definitely looks good so far. They should still build him up slowly. He could be huge for UFC in Asia.
                  Brilliant observation, I didnt think of that before... Makes total sense.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    I only watch once in a blue moon when two strikers are fighting. Im not a fan of mma but i do watch a few fighters.

Mma in general is boring though man. I still see a bunch of grown men rolling around the canvas like a bunch of fudgepackers.

Gracie jujitsu guys are the worst.
                    Very well then. Not so gay when someone is being choked out or their arm broken, but whatever. I find soccer players to be a lot gayer though, running around in their little shorts, trying not to use their hands in bounds, flopping all over the place with the slightest contact. Americans took football and made it fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X