No announcement yet.

[LMFAO]Amir Khan EXCLUSIVE: 'I'll get to fight MANNY PACQUIAO now'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMFAO]Amir Khan EXCLUSIVE: 'I'll get to fight MANNY PACQUIAO now'

Khan's opponent is ranked 46th by boxrec. It's just another cherry pick from Ontario Canada just like Khan's last fight and Brook's last fight. Hearn seems to have found a good source of mediocre overrated fighters from Ontario for Brook and Khan to beat up instead of fighting legit top 10 contenders. Both Spence and Crawford said they would love to fight Khan but Khan wants none of that. Vargas has already been KOed by Spence and Garcia and he is not a puncher so it's a nice safe fight for Khan. Khan thinks a win over Vargas earns him a big money fight with little 39 year old well past prime Pacquiao but it doesn't. If Khan does get the Pacquiao fight even the washed up version of Pacquiao still knocks him out. Khan has made sure he will never fight Brook by insisting Brook kill himself to fight him at 147 and not a pound more. Khan wants to get the big money fight and a world title the safest easiest way possible but I doubt he succeeds. He is not good enough to beat any welterweight belt holder.

Comment

Manny look like Mr. Miyagi these days. Finally Amir might have a chance to win.

Comment

Guy is brain dead.

Who told him this was a final eliminator?

Does he not know how boxing works after all these years?

Comment

Grandpa Pacquiao's left hand would eventually find Khan's glass chin.

Comment

Working...
          X