Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Promoter: Hearn is Greedy, Martin Was Paid Over $5 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    “He’s greedy. But we want more money...”

Martin had the heavyweight belt. It was a fair exchange. 5 mil for his title.
    Parker has a title belt aswell man

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      You're saying it is, how ? Parker throws punches for a damn start what did Klitschko throw the first 4-5 rounds ? Takam has nothing more than clubbing power whatsoever. I don't understand why Parker is being wrote off so easily.

Are their any real boxing fans on this site ?

he has a real chance of out-boxing AJ, IF he can survive

just not too sure how good his chances of survival are

Comment

Those four quotes you won't contest because you know I'll humiliate you.
        The only thing worth contesting with you myself is whos the biggest dummy out of you ,Pigeons and Kushking .

Three top idiots not just in this thread but on the entire forum who humiliate themselves with disorder and stupidity!

P.S

I DARE you to go on the Parker vs Klitchko of current thread and explain how Parker is OFFENSIVELY better than Klitchko and how and why he wins ? A thread that someone recently put up bc you will be the only one trying to do that .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-17-2017, 06:38 AM.

Comment

On this site Parker looked like shyt unable to land clean on Takam but AJ made it difficult for himself and didnt take the fight seriously against Takam when his fan boys are quizzed why he struggled. Takam is an inside fighter, rough and mean, against a guy 6'7" he was always going to have Takam's head up in his face with his mauling style, Parker isnt allowed a pass though for not being cut and roughed up he just looked worse no explanation.
          Firstly, AJ landed plenty and busted both eyes. He didn't look great, but he won every round pretty much.
          Of course Takam has a style that is difficult, but at the same time AJ said he wanted to put on a show for this one. That is definitely the wrong thing to say whether you want to sell a fight or not.

I didn't say he didn't take the fight seriously if you're saying that and quoting me. I said he wanted to put on a show which means there is a different tactic and mindset.

As for Parker, I have not commented on him vs Takam.

Comment

I couldn't care about what fighters earn, just make the fight already. The heavyweight division is already limited in fighter quality, these divas are only making things worse.

Comment

If they want Parkers belt then pay the man. Not saying it has to be so high but if you want it you gotta pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                I already posted the ESPN article saying martin reportedly got 8.5 million.

whether it's true or not. ESPN reported it. so take it up with fat dan.

Joshua won't make it out of 2018 as champion
                YEAH, i SAW THAT AFTER I posted, again, it is reportedly, no official word from the promoters but like I said ,regardless of what the pay was, even if Parker signs a 70-30 split, the money pot is bigger for this fight than it ever was for the Martin fight.

Anyway, Parker, Wilder et al can all play at being divas but when the fights happen, they will get KOd.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  The only thing worth contesting with you myself is whos the biggest dummy out of you ,Pigeons and Kushking .

Three top idiots not just in this thread but on the entire forum who humiliate themselves with disorder and stupidity!

P.S

I DARE you to go on the Parker vs Klitchko of current thread and explain how Parker is OFFENSIVELY better than Klitchko and how and why he wins ? A thread that someone recently put up bc you will be the only one trying to do that .

he is faster/sharper, and Klitschko did not have a great repertoire..... Steward simply refined his game and focused on teaching him to do the basics very very well..... and when he fought Joshua, Klitschko looked very shopworn

also, Parker is a very good boxer

I can see what Scott is saying, but I think it is a little stretch to say that Parker is better offensively..... prime Klitschko had better length/power, and he was very difficult to touch when he fought tall..... of course, we are referring to the shopworn version of Klitschko who fought Joshua

and that was a fair point about Takam

but personally, not sure if that is the real issue

Parker's durability, and ability to stick to his gameplan when the going gets tough (which it will) are the biggest problems I see for him

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

P.S

As I already said, who's comparing Parker against Klitschko ?

I dare you to contest the four quotes you multi quoted me on, you won't and we all know why.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      he is faster/sharper, and Klitschko did not have a great repertoire..... Steward simply refined his game and focused on teaching him to do the basics very very well..... and when he fought Joshua, Klitschko looked very shopworn

also, Parker is a very good boxer

I can see what Scott is saying, but I think it is a little stretch to say that Parker is better offensively..... prime Klitschko had better length/power, and he was very difficult to touch when he fought tall..... of course, we are referring to the shopworn version of Klitschko who fought Joshua

and that was a fair point about Takam

but personally, not sure if that is the real issue

Parker's durability, and ability to stick to his gameplan when the going gets tough (which it will) are the biggest problems I see for him
                      At what point have I said he's better offensively ? I pointed out statistically Klitschko has thrown next to nothing and significantly his timing and reflexes were awful vs AJ. Parker at this stage of career in comparison to Klitschko when we saw him in his last two fights, hell even the Jennings fight 2 1/2 years ago has looked abject, all this was to showcase Parker throws punches and for that reason alone has a shot against AJ, a fight I said I still think AJ would win !

If AJ beats Parker I give him more credit than I do for the WK win. This guy you're discussing boxing with cant understand reading any of my posts what is actually being said, completely deflects and refuses blankly to engage on any points I raised bar the ones he wishes to discuss which aren't remotely close to what I've suggested.

You've got your work cut out if you believe you can get through to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X