Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kara Tointon vs Samantha Janus Womack (who is more attractive in appearance)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I've seen all the threads he makes on NSB. Total garbage, all of it.
    he joins the ranks of many BSLers who make threads asking ''which ho hum hoe is better looking than the other''.

he wont be the last

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      he joins the ranks of many BSLers who make threads asking ''which ho hum hoe is better looking than the other''.

he wont be the last
      I think you remember this one particular guy who made these kind of threads. He always made the poll between either to two ugly Indian chicks or two obvious trannies.

I think the weirdos who make these threads might be the same guy.

Comment

I think you remember this one particular guy who made these kind of threads. He always made the poll between either to two ugly Indian chicks or two obvious trannies.

I think the weirdos who make these threads might be the same guy.

boxinghead ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

boxinghead ?!?!?
          Lol maybe.

Or Mirko Troll Cop. OP is always making threads bashing GGG praising Canelo. And he's bashing Kovalev like it's still 2017.

Comment

Lol maybe.

Or Mirko Troll Cop. OP is always making threads bashing GGG praising Canelo. And he's bashing Kovalev like it's still 2017.
            bhead was serious about his tranny love

Comment

****ty thread by an even ****tier poster.
              Speaking of ****, I might be around 70-80 ****s so far this year.. thought you'd like to know..

TDT
              The Defacation Team

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Speaking of ****, I might be around 70-80 ****s so far this year.. thought you'd like to know..

TDT
                The Defacation Team
                Nice, get those numbers up. I thought you would be higher though.

I lost track of my total, by I took 6 or 7 dumps in one day a few weeks ago. Eating pizza after drinking beer isn't as fun as it used to be.

Comment

Neither are my type really, but they are cute for sure.

I'm going with Sam..

Comment

Kara looks too much like Katie Holmes to be attractive. The other one has a chin like David Price.

Very average, both of them. Dumb thread.

Comment

Nice, get those numbers up. I thought you would be higher though.

I lost track of my total, by I took 6 or 7 dumps in one day a few weeks ago. Eating pizza after drinking beer isn't as fun as it used to be.
                      I was visiting my parents the beginning of the year.. every time I visit them it's like a food festival everyday.. the four weeks I was there I shat like 2 or 3 times a day in average..
                      After coming back I drop deuce once a day on average..

With you on beer and pizza.. half of what I eat after a few beers comes out undigested..

Comment

Working...
                      X