Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Tunney's son. Please say hello to "dad" up there.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Tunney's son. Please say hello to "dad" up there.

Gene Tunney's son passed today... Actually my dad was also a Marine and passed not long ago. So junior and myself have something in common, though junior was old enough to be my father.

RIP junior!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-tunn...020924772.html

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Gene Tunney's son passed today... Actually my dad was also a Marine and passed not long ago. So junior and myself have something in common, though junior was old enough to be my father.

RIP junior!

Have to admit when I saw the thread title I thought it was about Tunney aka Freedom :hahahaha9:

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
      Have to admit when I saw the thread title I thought it was about Tunney aka Freedom :hahahaha9:
      Lol that little sh11t has used a lot of names to spread his manure

Comment

RIP junior!

Wasn't he often interviewed when any Gene Tunney or Jack Dempsey bio came up?

Sorry man, my dad didn't pass too long ago either. He started in the Air Force working on planes, but spent most of his career in the Army. Funeral was beautiful though. Semper Fi.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Wasn't he often interviewed when any Gene Tunney or Jack Dempsey bio came up?

Sorry man, my dad didn't pass too long ago either. He started in the Air Force working on planes, but spent most of his career in the Army. Funeral was beautiful though. Semper Fi.
          Thanks man! Thats great that you guys had a good memorial via the funeral. We did a memorial and it was nice... Sort of overwhelmed by the females lol, I still don't feel like I have gotten a chance to grieve. Lol, I have his car and his car reminds me of him so in a very weird way I feel like he is still with me. But when that car goes...I have a feeling its going to be tough on me, that might be when it sinks in.

Comment

Lol that little sh11t has used a lot of names to spread his manure
            I thought the exact thing, thought he was back.

Comment

Sorry tto hear that.....yeah he was a link to the past.....R. I.P.

Comment

Working...
              X