Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Wilder Plan Counter To $12.5 Million Flat Fee For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
    So you're saying it's a crazy low-ball offer but you would take it?

I'm interested to see what Wilder & co. do personally.
    What other choice does he got? They got him by the balls lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      I get where you're going, but having an endorsement deal with an international company doesn't make you an international star. Especially when that don't use your likeness in the other countries.

Fact 1: Joshua does not appear in Beats by Dre or Under Armour commericals in the U.S.

Fact 2: Joshua fights get poor viewership on Showtime in the U.S.

So which of those 15 fights are going to be against Wilder?
      Well if Wilder wants all the belts and six times his biggest payday .....then next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
        Mrs. Lopez, matter fact, ima pimp slap you, shut up!!!
        Like I told you before, di.ckrider, put up or shut up

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
          Well if Wilder wants all the belts and six times his biggest payday .....then next.
          Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          What other choice does he got? They got him by the balls lol.
          I guess if UK fans are keen to keep supporting Joshua without him fighting Wilder, then he'll have to take the low ball offer, win, and move on.

Comment

• These clowns never wanted the fight

Comment

I guess if UK fans are keen to keep supporting Joshua without him fighting Wilder, then he'll have to take the low ball offer, win, and move on.
              Yup. You gotta crawl before you walk.

Comment

We all want to see A.J. v Wilder next.The reason A.J. gets his way is that he is where the money is not because the UK. fans don't want the fight.I agree Hearn would be happy to take a less dangerous route and he is no different from the greedy American promoters we have had to deal with for years who had the main player.

Comment

• I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Wilder should just take it and do what he said before when he was quoted as saying "as long as they take the deal in reverse in a rematch".
                  I'd say that's fair. The chances of Wilder winning by KO are huge. If I was Wilder and I knew I had an equaliser like he has in his power and Joshua's suspect chin, I'd be betting on myself and waiting to see the look on Hearn's face when Joshua is flat on the floor. A risk with taking in my opinion.

Comment

I get where you're going, but having an endorsement deal with an international company doesn't make you an international star. Especially when that don't use your likeness in the other countries.

Fact 1: Joshua does not appear in Beats by Dre or Under Armour commericals in the U.S.

Fact 2: Joshua fights get poor viewership on Showtime in the U.S.

So which of those 15 fights are going to be against Wilder?
                    He appears in UK and Europe (That’s international)
                    He isn’t American and has never fought there (So no money there)
                    That’s up to Wilder to accept an offer 4 times or more what he usually earns.

As fans we should just want to see the fight, don’t you want to see that fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      I thought you were gonna defend the flat fee Lol. Well we agree. Its a trash offer. But in the poll I made over 70 posters think it's a great deal. I don't get how anybody can justify Wilder getting less than Parker.
                      I think the fact that Joshua now has another belt with justify that lower offer although I think it's tight. The case is Joshua does not need Wilder to make money and with Three belts even less. Wilder needs to do something before he ends up behind mandatory fights and the big UK fights Joshua has ahead.

Comment

Working...
                      X