Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be in your top 3 Hall of Fame ballet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would be in your top 3 Hall of Fame ballet?

If Manny and Floyd retire this year, and assuming everyone stays true to their word of retiring, who would be your top 3 votes for HoF between Pacqiuao, Klitschko, Bradley, Mayweather, Cotto, RJJ, Hopkins, and Marquez?
    Bernard Hopkins
    9.49%
    Floyd Mayweather
    23.36%
    Miguel Cotto
    2.92%
    Manny Pacquiao
    25.55%
    Miguel Cotto
    2.19%
    Roy Jones Jr
    18.25%
    Timothy Bradley
    2.92%
    Wladimir Klitschko
    13.14%
    Other
    2.19%
    Last edited by anonymous2.0; 08-07-2017, 04:33 PM.

Without a doubt Floyd and Manny make it hands down. This is about Wlad, Cotto and Bradley, and even though I love Timmy, he ain't making it before Wlady and Miguel.

If you twist my arm, today I say Cotto over Klitschko, I might have a different answer tomorrow.

Summary: Mayweather, Pacquiao & Cotto.

Comment

u forgot Jmm

Comment

Floyd & Manny 100% & anyone not saying that is a dummy. So the question should be who do you vote for between Bradley, Cotto & Klitschko.

For me its 100% Klitschko. While I was never much of a Klitschko fan & openly did & still do dog his resume, since he kept all the belts for a long period of time he had wayyyyy more bs mandatory opponents then most guys will ever have even with a long reign which was part of the problem, the longevity he had at HW is something we've not seen in boxing history at HW very many times making it more impressive to me than anything Cotto or Bradley did.

Comment

Guerrero just retired too and didn't Hopkins?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            u forgot Jmm
            Oh f#ck. That makes it a tougher question for me. I think I still lean Klitschko, but its a 55/45 & a close decision that I could flip flop on with further evidence or research at a future date.

Comment

Floyd, Manny and Klit

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                Guerrero just retired too and didn't Hopkins?
                Is Hopkins officially retired?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  If Manny and Floyd retire this year, and assuming everyone stays true to their word of retiring, who would be your top 3 votes for HoF between Pacqiuao, Klitschko, Brardley, Mayweather, Cotto, and Marquez?
                  I don't know much about HOF ballet, but on my ballot if floyd, Manny and bhop, unless roy retires and then its Floyd, Roy and Manny. then Bhop, wlad and JMM next year.

this is a good thread dude. check my PM for a suggestion I made.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-07-2017, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Floyd, Pacquiao and Marquez.

That will be awkward with those 3 up there. All fought each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X