Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Want To Knock Amir Khan Out - It Won't Take Much!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    but he held participation ribbons in 17 divisions doe

that's the measure of greatness nowadays

"move up coward! dare to be great (like broner)!"

Comment

Broner should fight danny

Comment

Broner thinks hes a legend like SRL.

Comment

So funny cuz i just woke up and my dream was that Broner had lost again.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Can't think of any time. He was ranked #1 in both 130 and 135 respectively, and as high #2 at 140, but he was never The Ring or Lineal champ at any weight class. I'm not sure what he's saying he was the king in unless he means when he was ranked #1 at the lower weights.
            he wasn't ranked #1 at 130. he didn't fight anyone there at all. he was ranked #5 at the end of 2011 then beat perez in his last fight there. i dont think that would get him to #1 but then again the rankings are usually slanted towards more popular fighters.

he was ranked #1 at 135 but that was just cause of the circumstances. the top 3 guys: marquez, rios, and guerrero all had just moved up and that left dimarco as the number 1 based on beating linares(another bigger name) who was moving up from 130.

how he got to #2 at 140.....no clue. cause his name is broner i guess. he never beat anyone there either. literally no one in the top 10 and they moved him to #2. suspect...

Comment

Broner has his hands full with Figeuroa.

Broner has thought 3 top level guys and got his ass whooped in all three.

Even the mid level-fringe contenders he's fought like Pauli, Taylor, Granados, De Leon etc he's struggled badly.

Comment

Isn't Broner still yung though? 28 years old man

Comment

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Want To Knock Amir Khan Out - It Won't Take Much!

Four division world champion Adrien Broner (33-3, 24 KOs) is putting together a target list for 2018 - which he promises will be his biggest year yet. First up, the controversial boxer is scheduled to return to the ring on April 21, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Yes!! I want this fight to happen regardless of the results of their next fights! Goofball championship of the world!

Comment

they should get it on once khan dispatches of his no hoper lo greco.

khan should easily outwork broner, doe.

it would be all about the lead up and face offs

khan is terrible but not THAT terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X