Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Want To Knock Amir Khan Out - It Won't Take Much!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I Want To Knock Amir Khan Out - It Won't Take Much!

Broner has a message for y'all.....

[Four division world champion Adrien Broner (33-3, 24 KOs) is putting together a target list for 2018 - which he promises will be his biggest year yet. First up, the controversial boxer is scheduled to return to the ring on April 21, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-02-2018, 12:29 AM.

I'm not hating on Broner, but...

Khan is a glassjaw, no doubt. But I'm not sure Broner has the one punch to lay him out unless it happens early (first four rounds) and he catches Khan on the point of the chin with his best right hand.

Khan has the speed and the skill beneath that eggshell chin to box Broner past the limits of his suspect conditioning and gas tank and cruise.

Broner's only other shot to win is to take a much, much more aggressive body attack to Khan from the first bell, cut off the ring, rough him up, beat his arms, ribs, chest and kidneys and debilitate Khan enough to make room for a TKO combo. But Broner is going to have to be WAY more focused on cutting off the ring and trapping Khan on the ropes.

Comment

Again? When was he king to begin with?

Comment

Omar Figueroa Stops Adrein Broner Watch and Although Ill be happy for Omar Figueroa I'll be worried for Broner since we all know he is a very fragile soul who has threatened sucicde before.

Comment

Maybe he should just settle for being the Queen. He'll never be The Man no matter how much he wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Can't think of any time. He was ranked #1 in both 130 and 135 respectively, and as high #2 at 140, but he was never The Ring or Lineal champ at any weight class. I'm not sure what he's saying he was the king in unless he means when he was ranked #1 at the lower weights.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Was thinking the same. You gotta be a king first in order to do it again. Or was he talking about being the King of clowns?

Comment

Broner makes this same speech before and after every loss. He will only become a champ again if he fights some easy guy for a vacant title. He will never beat Porter or Mikey because they are better fighters than he is. Even Khan who is another bragging loser would probably be too fast for Broner. Broner keeps saying he is getting better while in the ring he keeps getting worse.

Comment

yeah king of the hype jobs.

Comment

but he held participation ribbons in 17 divisions doe

that's the measure of greatness nowadays

"move up coward! dare to be great (like broner)!"

Comment

Working...
                    X