No announcement yet.

What do you have planned for the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    My friends don't even like boxing, they just wanna watch the fight cause I told them Wilder and Fury were packing.
    Sounds like boxingfan91 he literally buys PPV because he thinks it’s pythons per view

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Sounds like boxingfan91 he literally buys PPV because he thinks it’s pythons per view

At least he's supporting the sport.

His hard earned dollars going towards fighters with the big dick energy.

Comment

wait up, press refresh on you tube repeatedly will I get it, have a bbq outside on my own at night time when no ones around

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          My wife limits my intake of boxing. She says... you need to control your breathing. You get too involved... breathe.

Btw.... almost boy is wanting my kok.

I’m listening to Hendrix. Watch tower. He is a guitar god
          Almond Boy needs to concentrate on his crop and spreading his seed. The guy still thinks he is making fertility letting tranny's b utt bang him:bukkake: Like when he told me he lost his virginity and because of it his a ss was really sore. Damn almond farmers....

Comment

I was gonna order it at the house and watch but my boy invited me over to his spot since he's ordering the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              That makes more sense to me... I can't eat at these fights lol! Had a friend who got some nitrous "whip its" for the Holy Moore fight. That was a blast! Coke works also.
              Nitrous whips its? That sounds so 90s lol I love it. Is it like NOS? I dont eat much during fights either. I only drank beers but now I just smoke weed. Im all about the herbs but this weekend, I look forward to doing some fat lines of high quality coke. Im getting butterflies because I havent done drugs in years. I only smoke weed.

It’s a last minute thing but im gonna try my best to get some Shrooms too. I promised my ex boss that’ll I take the best weed, hallucinogen, and most importantly, some tight young latinas.

Im getting butterflies 🦋

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Nitrous whips its? That sounds so 90s lol I love it. Is it like NOS? I dont eat much during fights either. I only drank beers but now I just smoke weed. Im all about the herbs but this weekend, I look forward to doing some fat lines of high quality coke. Im getting butterflies because I havent done drugs in years. I only smoke weed.

It’s a last minute thing but im gonna try my best to get some Shrooms too. I promised my ex boss that’ll I take the best weed, hallucinogen, and most importantly, some tight young latinas.

Im getting butterflies 🦋
                Lol I love shrooms I don't know if i would combine them with boxing, but then again, that would be memorable. yeah lol, the whips Nitrous Oxide, I think he got them from a dentist friend. Laughing gas.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  Id slap da **** out of u cuh

Comment

Friend of mine from out of town and my dad and me are going to a sports bar to see it

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      I think fury does it but wilder is one crazy sob if he lands

Im gonna watch on my couch get a pizza and sheet

Weather is terrible here rn to go out
                      I love you and my wife says why you love boxing and other bozzibgzomucg.. much much

I says my homiie love throwing hands. and let GODdecide who

Comment

Working...
                      X