Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Definition of prejudices

harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgment.
    "prejudice resulting from delay in the institution of the proceedings"

cause harm to (a state of affairs).
    "delay is likely to prejudice the child's welfare"
    synonyms: damage, be detrimental to, be

It was Reagan's actions against the African American community through the 80's via law and policy that made him the most prejudice and racist president out of the 4 you listed

Regean actually had policies put in place that were geared against blacks.... Obama didn't have policies against whites.

See the difference?
    I know the definition of prejudice thanks for providing it for those who don't.

I don't know why I would need to see the difference between Obama and Reagan, I'm not making the claim one is more prejudice than the other.

But those two seem to be the only one garnering votes but the threads have been mostly about Obama. I just want to see the opinions of the ones who voted Reagan as well.

And if someone would like to add in on Clinton and Bush that would also be welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
      I don't know why I would need to see the difference between Obama and Reagan, I'm not making the claim one is more prejudice than the other.
      You asked the question so I explained

Comment

Richard Nixon....and he was around in "modern Times". Just because you're all 12 yr olds doesn't make him ancient history.

Dude hated blacks and Jews and his recordings proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
          You apparently only like to look at the surface and believe what the media spins and spoon feeds you. Let me know when you learn how to digest your own food and form your own thoughts.
          In other words you have nothing to come back with. Everything I posted is factual. That's what I thought lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Richard Nixon....and he was around in "modern Times". Just because you're all 12 yr olds doesn't make him ancient history.

Dude hated blacks and Jews and his recordings proved it.
            Wanted to keep the range fine-tuned to a certain time period and also only focused on 2 term presidents.

Any opinion on the 4 listed?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              In other words you have nothing to come back with. Everything I posted is factual. That's what I thought lol.
              Pretty much. That's what they do

Comment

Well I never had to direct a question to a specific poster in previous threads when I asked a question. Normally they jump right on in.

Surely, one of the 16 people that voted in your poll can answer what racist policies Obama has pushed towards whites?

I normally get the most descent rationalization from JimRaynor

Jim, since you voted Obama, care to explain what racist policies he pushed toward whites?
                Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I had asked him that a couple of hours ago, all now he hasn't answered.

As far back as I can remember, race relations were never as bad as they got under Barrack Obama.

This isn't to say that I thought Obama was a completely terrible president, he wasn't, he was better than Bush.

I think the election of Obama made people think they can just come out and say whatever they wanted about white folks, ie racist, bigot, ****phobe, etc... The left literally birthed the alt right.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  As far back as I can remember, race relations were never as bad as they got under Barrack Obama.

This isn't to say that I thought Obama was a completely terrible president, he wasn't, he was better than Bush.

I think the election of Obama made people think they can just come out and say whatever they wanted about white folks, ie racist, bigot, ****phobe, etc... The left literally birthed the alt right.
                  You realize that once Obama was elected, white hate groups increased by 700%, right?

Comment

You realize that once Obama was elected, white hate groups increased by 700%, right?
                    You realize white people elected Obama right? And where are you getting your statistic from.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      You realize white people elected Obama right? And where are you getting your statistic from.
                      White people are not the ones that elected Obama... Historically, white democrats and republicans have always been split down the middle.

Blacks, hispanics, some Asians and youth coming out in alarming numbers is what got Obama elected.

As for your other question

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...-and-extremism

There were 149 white hate groups in 2008 before Obama was elected. At the end of 2012, there were 1, 360.

"From a mere 149 organizations in 2008, the number of Patriot groups shot up to 512 in 2009, jumped again to 824 in 2010, and then skyrocketed to 1,274 in 2011 before hitting their all-time high last year".

Now before you defame the SPLC because I know that's what you do, because of the mix up with Ben Carson, it doesn't change the stats unless you claim they're making stuff up.

Comment

Working...
                      X