Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: One Fight In, Is Canelo's Contract Already Problem For DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
    Lol! Real competition? He only fought two P4P top dogs. Your boxing IQ is inadequate at best. Canelo could fight AJ and if he won you’d still be crying moaning and butt sore.
    Your opinion of my boxing IQ is irrelevant.... The FACT is when he's stepped up to fight elite opposition he's either been completely exposed or the decision was debatable FACTS. So he'll keep fighting scrubs that you've never heard of or names that he'll easily beat FACTS. Nothing about the moves he's made for his career up to this point tells me any different.

And clowns like you that defend these clown ass boxers that don't want to fight the elite comp once they reach the top is why all the f@#king politics and strategy in boxing goes on today. They know they can make ***** fights like cinnamon/fielding and pu$$ies like you will lap it up FACTS.

F@$k outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Are you crazy that would never happen. Why would any of these leagues even be interested in DAZN when they are all billion dollar machines. NBA is the best basketball league in the world and basketball is on route to over take soccer in popularity. And the NFL basically have their own day every week.
      Sorry but if you haven't traveled outside US you have no idea how big Soccer (futbol) is.

Have u seen how fans act in Argentina or Brazil? Soccer is a religion to them, Europe's most popular sport is Soccer , Messi and Ronaldo are a confirmation of that.

Basquetball won't never ever be bigger than soccer worldwide.

Comment

"De La Hoya told the Los Angeles Times for a story posted to its website Thursday that Alvarez will not fight Gennady Golovkin or Daniel Jacobs on May 4...

Same goes for Jacobs, who, like Golovkin, is a platform free agent. Jacobs’ promotional contract with Hearn’s Matchroom Boxing USA also has expired.

If Jacobs can’t get an Alvarez fight next, he, too, will have to seriously consider offers from Arum and Haymon."

OK, the stars are aligned! Danny come back home to the PBC! Matter of fact, be ringside in the Barclay's next Saturday night, and as Lil' Duval says "Let's start this thing off right..."

Danny Jacobs vs. Jermall Charlo for the IBF Middleweight title! MAN UP! Time is now! J.Razor...Here we go!
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 12-14-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Just entered my name into the September 2019 raffle.

3rd prize: $100
          2nd prize: Two fight tix
          1st prize: You get sworn in as an official member of GGG’s entourage. On fight night, you get to push Triple G in his wheelchair during his ringwalk.

Shameful....

Lose to an old man twice and all G gets is a draw and a loss to show for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            I will be honest, I am not paying for the app no matter who he is fighting lol. I am a boxing fan but I am also cheap. For me to pay, I will only join if you give me a fight every Saturday night. MMA ppv or boxing ppv. If not I will keep my money in my pocket. Let's be honest if he's not fighting the best what is even the point in this whole ****? This company will not last.
            Let's look on the bright side fam...JACOBS vs. CHARLO! No more roadblocks! FOX and SHO have a ton of money! Barclay's will be lit! Let's Go!

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
              Sorry but if you haven't traveled outside US you have no idea how big Soccer (futbol) is.

Have u seen how fans act in Argentina or Brazil? Soccer is a religion to them, Europe's most popular sport is Soccer , Messi and Ronaldo are a confirmation of that.

Basquetball won't never ever be bigger than soccer worldwide.
              Things in changing in the U.S. too:

December 8, 2018:

In a brief history full of attendance records, it was only appropriate Atlanta United set a new record for attendance at an MLS Cup on Saturday.

The 2018 final, between Atlanta and the Portland Timbers at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, featured 73,019 in attendance. That set a new record for MLS Cup attendance, with the previous mark of 61,316 coming in the 2002 MLS Cup at Gillette Stadium, when the LA Galaxy beat the hosting New England Revolution 1-0 in extra time. It's also the highest attended game ever in MLS history.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/...endance-record

Comment

Plenty of fights (DAZN Contract) for Canelo to fight all those scrubs in or around 160lbs.
                Hold ya cooch'ez

Jacob's, Charlo's, Andrade EAZY WORK 4 Alvarez
                Last edited by Hatesrats; 12-14-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

David Lemieux on Cinco de Mayo and Callum Smith for the RING's 168 lb. title on Mexican Independence Day.

Would give Canelo a RING title in each weight class he's won a world title.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    True. Andrade with DAZN and Hearn now should make that fight easy to make. Bad style match up for Canelo. Might be like a Trout or Lara fight, but Andrade is better than both.
                    Based on What? definitley not level of competition. SO what do you base that statement on that Andrade is better than Trout or Lara?

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                      I don't ever recall canelo not fighting the best. That's never been a charge against him, look at his record. Now look at charlos, Andrades records, who is on there? They really gotta earn their shot. Canelo won't run his career for their benefit. I'm tired of the smack talking from these guys, it's better to fight each other to get the best of the best to fight canelo. These guys just want everything handed to them. I miss boxing of 10-15 years ago when everyone fought everyone.
                      You asking for Charlo and Andrade to earn their shot to fight Canelo? What did Smith, Fielding, Josesito, Khan etc. do to earn their shot? Nothing. He has no problem fighting unknown guys when they're no threat. But when it comes to guys like Jacobs, Charlo, GGG or Andrade, they must earn their shot? Charlo is the WBC interim champ and will become Canelo's mandatory. Andrade and Jacobs both are champs he can unify with. Canelo has names on his record but lets not pretend that they were the best out there at the time he fought him. GGG, Lara and Trout are his best wins, everyone other name on his record is either old and shot or a smaller fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X