Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn - Wilder's been uncharacteristically quiet. Soul might be at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

So I am the damn liar? Well let's see. That was Max Kellerman in his own words. So there you have it. There is only one damn liar here and it's you.
    lol well max kellerman found a way to work out in the same clip that wilder is now the number 2 heavyweight in the world after that loss, somehow.

so yea. i wouldn't take his word as gospel. he used to be truly knowledgeable, but lately some of his takes have been ill-informed and trash.

Comment

No, he would have knocked Fury's fat ass out in the later rounds. Tyson was gassing and Wilder had just slightly buckled him with a left hook right before the towel was thrown in.
      lol, sure. Keep telling yourself that........

Comment

Hes tasting his own medicine and he deserves it.

Comment

No, he would have knocked Fury's fat ass out in the later rounds. Tyson was gassing and Wilder had just slightly buckled him with a left hook right before the towel was thrown in.
          hahahahaha as a black supremacist you have to belief in fairy tales

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            It looked like he wanted to quit after the fifth or sixth when he wouldn't raise his head in the corner. He wanted them to make the decision for him.
            yes so he could fake the idea he wanted to continue just like brook did with GGG

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Was thinking the same. It's one thing for fighters to get their jabs in, but this is a ****ing promoter. Do your job and stop acting like a child. And then people complain when Americans won't sign to his platform or are pricing him out. It's his ****ing attitude.
              Yup if he's brave enough to mock a fighter right after a devastating defeat then you should also be brave enough to get in the ring with the guy and see for yourself what he has left

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                After all the shit Wilder talked about Hearn, you can't blame Eddie for having a little dig back.
                I mean it seems to be me like he's questioning Wilder bravery which seems way out of line. I would like for him to have taken the high ground and let Joshua respond d if he wishes. As someone said he's shooting himself in the foot by criticising fighters not under his stable, and comes across as unprofessional.

Comment

It's fair comment from Hearn isn't it?

I get that Wilder is either devastated or physically fcuked up. But you'd expect to have heard from him by now?

He skipped on the press conference and his team claim he didn't go to hospital.

So what's his excuse? Just a bad loser?

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    I mean it seems to be me like he's questioning Wilder bravery which seems way out of line. I would like for him to have taken the high ground and let Joshua respond d if he wishes. As someone said he's shooting himself in the foot by criticising fighters not under his stable, and comes across as unprofessional.
                    Shooting himself in the foot how? Hearn doesn't need anything from Wilder any more. Wilder has told so many lies about Hearn, told so many lies to him, thrown so many insults at him, I'm truly surprised that Eddie isn't kicking him harder now.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Was thinking the same. It's one thing for fighters to get their jabs in, but this is a ****ing promoter. Do your job and stop acting like a child. And then people complain when Americans won't sign to his platform or are pricing him out. It's his ****ing attitude.
                      You're talking about an industry that will sign Jarrell Miller.

They're not bothered about attitude or behaviour. It's business.

Comment

Working...
                      X