Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're at like 16 pages and I've yet to really even see anything offered up that Obama has ever said or did that was racist.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Like 95% of blacks voted Obama.

But they aren't not racists.

But when under 50% of whites vote Obama, they are racists.
    The majority of Black votes have been going to the Democratic candidate in every election for a while now.

95% Black vote to Obama first term, 93% second term sounds like a whole lot until you realize that 88% voted for Kerry, 90% for Gore etc. Not that I expect facts to sway you at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      We're at like 16 pages and I've yet to really even see anything offered up that Obama has ever said or did that was racist.
      You're not keeping up then.

Speaking for myself, I've pointed out he sat and listened as a racist openly spewed vile racism for 25 years.

If a guy goes and listens to a racist preach racism for 25 years, he's obviously a racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You're not keeping up then.

Speaking for myself, I've pointed out he sat and listened as a racist openly spewed vile racism for 25 years.

If a guy goes and listens to a racist preach racism for 25 years, he's obviously a racist.
        Who was the racist preacher in question? What was Obama's relationship with him? I didn't see your post on this

Comment

Who was the racist preacher in question? What was Obama's relationship with him? I didn't see your post on this
          Jeremiah Wright

He was Obama's pastor for 25 years, and even officiated his wedding.

You didn't look very hard, apparently.
          (It was the 3rd post of the thread)

Comment

Jeremiah Wright

He was Obama's pastor for 25 years, and even officiated his wedding.

You didn't look very hard, apparently.
            (It was the 3rd post of the thread)
            My bad for missing one post out of over 150

I'll have to do some reading on Jeremiah Wright, I remember his name popping up a while back but I currently have no opinion on his preachings and what that says about Obama as I don't know enough.

That being said, during Obama's time as president do you believe he did or said anything racist / prejudiced?

Comment

Nice strawman

If there was, cite a source saying there was.

Another strawman.

Quit being hung up on policies, unless you can cite someone saying Obama signed racist policies.

I pointed out I consider Obama a racist for sitting in pews for 25 years listening to a racist openly spew vile racism. Care to address that?
              You also lied about Obama's statements lol. Don't leave that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                The whites that left Hillary? I mean where do you guys get this from..

SAA, for your own mental sanity, please stop listening to those podcasts
                What podcasts? I don't listen to anything that's not sports related when it comes to podcasts

Yes whites left Hillary, in droves.. and either supportered sanders or trump.

This isn't complicated or hard to understand

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  What podcasts? I don't listen to anything that's not sports related when it comes to podcasts

Yes whites left Hillary, in droves.. and either supportered sanders or trump.

This isn't complicated or hard to understand

Trump actually lost the popular vote.I don't know the exact demographics of his voters but he did not get the majority of the votes.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.indep...-a7470116.html
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 10-16-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

We're at like 16 pages and I've yet to really even see anything offered up that Obama has ever said or did that was racist.

The majority of Black votes have been going to the Democratic candidate in every election for a while now.

95% Black vote to Obama first term, 93% second term sounds like a whole lot until you realize that 88% voted for Kerry, 90% for Gore etc. Not that I expect facts to sway you at this point.
                    Obama did not enact any racist policies, I don't think anyone really thinks he was some hardcore racist, afterall he is black and white.

But under his term race relations got to be the worst they have ever been since I can remember. He did a lot of unnecessary things like speaking out on the Trayvon Martin case and shedding that fake tear. Saying stupid things like it could've been him.

Then there was his race baiting wife, who was obsessed with the content of peoples skin rather than their character.