Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Yawn.......... Tired of this nowadays. I am only gonna hang in NSB for a while. It's a boxing site anyway. I wouldn't mind if they got rid of the lounge like ESB did.
    It's the only thing that keeps the lounge alive. And blasphemy for trying to get rid of the lounge, NSB has become nothing but a culmination of fan boys, I don't even pay it no mind these days.

Plus without the lounge you wouldn't have made internet friends like myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Did you see his big belly uncle in that video? The boy is from hillybilly background. Him being a salesboy in a mall can't change that.
      Deep down you're a very bitter and mean person. I can make a lot of assumptions about you, especially after visiting your stomping grounds, but I'll refrain and give you the respect that you dont deserve.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Yawn... Come up with something substantial. Otherwise you're boring me with this nonsense.
        You presented nothing substantial to back up your claim and my response demonstrated that. Now you shuffle off with nothing to say

This is why I don't bother arguing with willfully ignorant idiots. I generously take a couple minutes of my time to explain why your post was fatuous garbage, and you dismiss the reality check as nonsense

Hopeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
          You presented nothing substantial to back up your claim and my response demonstrated that. Now you shuffle off with nothing to say

This is why I don't bother arguing with willfully ignorant idiots. I generously take a couple minutes of my time to explain why your post was fatuous garbage, and you dismiss the reality check as nonsense

Hopeless.
          No, I'm just not interested in engaging with morons. I presented you with evidence of Trump being a racist and you responded with nonsense about fake news. I have no interest in engaging with idiots like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            I see you live in California, so maybe calling people bigot, racist, or klansman is still cool over there, but to the rest of the country you just sound like a b*tch.

You should know, no body gives a **** that you call them bigot, racist, or whatever stupid buzz word you think is in and is intended to condemn.

You are just as much of a piece of **** that you accuse others of being, probably even worse cause you actually think you have the moral high ground.. you dont.
            It obviously struck a nerve with you because your alt right azz quoted me three times in one post lol. Bigot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              Yep. People said Trump was racist just because he didn't condemn Duke quick enough to their liking (even though he did). Don't know how you sit there that long listening to a hate preacher and say you're not.

Dude was racister than a mug.
              He was racist against real Christian & Jews.
              Netanyahu put his Coke snorting punk azz in check.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-DL4ihfM8M
              Last edited by Zaroku; 10-16-2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Whites did vote in obama,,, It was those same white people that abandoned Hillary and led to a trump victory or Bernie sanders

Obama pretty much cruises in 2 elections, and then Hillary stumbles around like an idiot., The whites that voted for obama, (I was first term) ultimately left the democrats when Hillary became front runner..
                The whites that left Hillary? I mean where do you guys get this from..

SAA, for your own mental sanity, please stop listening to those podcasts

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Obviously it wasn't just whites, but without whites he doesn't stand a stance.
                  Of course its easy Most of these are concentrated at Christians.
                  These are the first 3 out 4 on their website alphabetically are absolutely not hate groups.
                  Alliance Defending Freedom (Christian organization)
                  American Border Patrol/American Patrol (Anti illegal immigration)

American Family Association (is a non-profit organization based in the United States that promotes fundamentalist Christian values. It opposes same-sex marriage, ****ography, and abortion.)

Southern Poverty Law Center is a joke

Who said he passed racist policies against whites?
                  A Christian organization can't be considered a hate group or group of psychos? Jim Jones comes to mind off the top of my head.

Also, are you saying there wasn't a significant increase in hate attacks from white nationalist post the first Obama election?

Lastly, you said Obama was racist/prejudice. Well, what were his actions that brought you to this conclusion? Since he was President, what policies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Also, are you saying there wasn't a significant increase in hate attacks from white nationalist post the first Obama election?
                    Nice strawman

If there was, cite a source saying there was.

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Lastly, you said Obama was racist/prejudice. Well, what were his actions that brought you to this conclusion? Since he was President, what policies?
                    Another strawman.

Quit being hung up on policies, unless you can cite someone saying Obama signed racist policies.

I pointed out I consider Obama a racist for sitting in pews for 25 years listening to a racist openly spew vile racism. Care to address that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      A Christian organization can't be considered a hate group or group of psychos? Jim Jones comes to mind off the top of my head.

They're listing Christian organizations that are primarily anti gay as hate groups. If you are anti gay, anti illegal immigration, or pro American you have a good chance of landing yourself on the southern poverty law center. Nation of Islam is on their list as well.

Whether there was or wasn't an increase in nationalist attacks is irrelevant to the topic of under which president were racial relations the worst.

You tell me, under which president do you think racial relations were worse spanning back 40 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X