How would you honestly rate Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    You know me, just...so...typical...
    Just another weak willed, juvenile, spineless Golovkin fan looking for a hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      What a clown.
      You hate the guy because he's not moving up to please morons like you?
      And you want him to move up and fight the #1 in the division.
      While Charlo moves up and fight a cripple!
      Effing dishonest fake fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
        What a clown.
        You hate the guy because he's not moving up to please morons like you?
        And you want him to move up and fight the #1 in the division.
        While Charlo moves up and fight a cripple!
        Effing dishonest fake fan.
        Calm the fock down you shrimp. Charlo vacated and moved up to face your lord and saviour, don't you ever forget that.

You're a weakling who needs your champion to be protected and enjoy seeing him destroy little men because it boost your fragile little ego. I like the fighters I support to take a challenge. Seeing fighters lose does not affect my self esteem like people like you who have nothing to live for and are consumate f@ggots in real life.

Comment

Calm the fock down you shrimp. Charlo vacated and moved up to face your lord and saviour, don't you ever forget that.
          Why? Are you admitting lil G is the number one in the division?
          So what are you complaining about?
          You're a weakling who needs your champion to be protected and enjoy seeing him destroy little men because it boost your fragile little ego. I like the fighters I support to take a challenge. Seeing fighters lose does not affect my self esteem like people like you who have nothing to live for and are consumate f@ggots in real life.
          I don't even get why you morons go with this Haymon-like protection.
          I don't even like the guy, especially when he chooses to speak in broken english despite being provided with a translator.
          I don't know why you morons assume defending the guy translates to protecting him.
          You've seen my thread preferring to see Charlo vs GGG over this stupid Cnelo rematch.
          "Weakling, spineless"... as if I know him from Adam.
          Where do you get all these stupid haters?

Comment

Why? Are you admitting lil G is the number one in the division?
            So what are you complaining about?

I don't even get why you morons go with this Haymon-like protection.
            I don't even like the guy, especially when he chooses to speak in broken english despite being provided with a translator.
            I don't know why you morons assume defending the guy translates to protecting him.
            You've seen my thread preferring to see Charlo vs GGG over this stupid Cnelo rematch.
            "Weakling, spineless"... as if I know him from Adam.
            Where do you get all these stupid haters?
            You're having a conversation with someone else and are clearly demented. Go get some help.

Comment

They are weaklings doe, ironically, no capacity for objectivity. Hate disorients people mentally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                You're trying to steer the argument because your point is weak. Let me drag you back to the subject; someone said to me that a close fight with Jacobs isn't bad because Ali had close fights with Frazier. Are you seriously trying to defend that standpoint? I will straight up laugh at anyone who thinks GG/Jacobs should be compared to Ali/Frazier when discussing the quality of a fighter.
                If you have a close fight in your career its not a death sentence. Duran against DeJesus. He lost and he got knocked down. Hagler had loses against Watts and. Willie Monroe and close fights against Sugar Ray Seales. Do you believe Seales, Monroe and Watts are better than Jacobs and Canelo. Two guys Golovkin beat by the way. Duran took him the distance. Hagler is an ATG no question. A+ fighter. So why are you penalizing Golovkin.
                Last edited by TonyGe; 06-21-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

We all know who the juvenile is buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    They are weaklings doe, ironically, no capacity for objectivity. Hate disorients people mentally.
                    But you're fanatics, a mental disorder that actually impairs judgement.

My reasons for not liking Golovkin are totally objective, he's risk averse and has proven it many times throughout his career. Now tell me how that equates with racism and how this isn't a valid reason to dislike a fighter.

And that's not the proper use of the word "ironically" by the way.

Comment

There was nothing noble about it. Its money and weight. Canelo moved up because he couldn't make weight. The prospect of fighting some one like Charlo after he struggles to cut weight was a big problem for him. Ironically at Middleweight he doesn't have as much concern about weight cutting. So take off his halo and give him a good kick in the ass for daring to be irresponsible and screwing up the rematch..

Comment

Working...
                      X