No announcement yet.

How would you honestly rate Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    How about we bet accounts? I find the quote and prove it you shut down for a week. I don't in the next 5 minutes and I'll log off for one week.

You got Google right, just type it in and you'll find videos.
    not until we increase the parameters, you've made them too easy. are you up for that?

ah i detect an element of doubt in your mind. haha you should have thought this through earlier, too late now.
    Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-26-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      pac has no title today, Golovkin is unified champ.

There is no similarity between the two cases,if anything they prove I am right.
      Interesting, what title did Cotto have when he fought Martinez?

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/33535

Two fights before he lost his Super Welterweight title to Trout. He beat Delvin Rodriguez in a non title fight. Then he fought Martinez.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2013/10/...-quick-work-of

You literally just got destroyed. Martinez was recognized as the MW champion (like Golovkin). Cotto had no titles and wasn't considered prime (as is Pac). Both Pac and Cotto were mult-division champions.

You hear that sound . . . that's the sound of you getting OWNED.

Comment

not until we increase the parameters, you've made them too easy. are you up for that?

ah i detect an element of doubt in your mind. haha you should have thought this through earlier, too late now.
        No doubt.

Ward refers to Golovkin as lil G. The fact you could easily look this up yourself tells me you are angling for something.

Comment

Interesting, what title did Cotto have when he fought Martinez?
          hes wasnt shot, pac is now.

As I said,you are proving my point, not yours.thanks for doing it.

Comment

No doubt.

Ward refers to Golovkin as lil G. The fact you could easily look this up yourself tells me you are angling for something.
            well i didnt know that, thats fine. At least you've got something right here, I am glad for you.

Are you prepare to play your game with increased parameters, or not?

Comment

pac, floyd, sugar, margarito, martinez, canelo.

ok 6., ty.
              Ah. It's nitpicking but I struggle to call Antonio any kind of elite, no matter how much of a beast he appeared for those few years at the end of the noughties

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Ah. It's nitpicking but I struggle to call Antonio any kind of elite, no matter how much of a beast he appeared for those few years at the end of the noughties
                I would hate to call a cheat an elite too, I agree.

Comment

No doubt.

you appear to have run away from the challenge that you issued.

I guess you ran when you realised that you were inadvertantly proving me right about Cotto.

no worries, the bet is still on, if you are havent been badly scared away by your argument loss. I'll make the odds THIRTYfold in your favour to help you not lose again.
                  Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-26-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

hes wasnt shot, pac is now.

As I said,you are proving my point, not yours.thanks for doing it.
                    Moving the goal post. You even recognize you are getting destroyed here. Now, Pac is shot but Cotto wasn't.

Cotto had lost two of his last 3 fights, including to Austin Trout by UD. He had suffered two TKOs. But some how Pac is a "shot" fighter compared to where Cotto was. LOL!

You are just straight up making yourself look foolish now.

Comment

well i didnt know that, thats fine. At least you've got something right here, I am glad for you.

Are you prepare to play your game with increased parameters, or not?
                      This isn't complicated. Ward refers to Golovkin as "lil G". It is done so with disparaging intent. He is on video using "lil G". You can look it up if you doubt it. If you still don't believe it and refuse to look it up, and want me to, I will. Gladly, but let's put up our accounts for a week. Pretty simple chump. Why you keep making a deal of it, is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                      X