Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of These Two Fighters do You Have Ranked Higher All-Time RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
    Whoever votes for 48 is borderline ******ed.
    Oh yeah I forgot, Manny doesn't even have a name anymore. He's been reduced to a walking, breathing number. Mr. Forty-Eight.

Does it piss you the f**k off that a dude whose name is a f**king number has more loose change in between his couch cushions than what your entire family's next 6 generations will earn combined?

I mean I'm just saying, it gets me so f**king heated when I think about it. F**k that ****. The guy is a damn number for f**k's sake, smh.

Last edited by Mike D; 08-18-2015, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Oh yeah I forgot, Manny doesn't even have a name anymore. He's been reduced to a walking, breathing number. Mr. Forty-Eight.

Does it piss you the f**k off that a dude whose name is a f**king number has more loose change in between his couch cushions than what your entire family's next 6 generations will earn combined?

I mean I'm just saying, it gets me so f**king heated when I think about it. F**k that ****. The guy is a damn number for f**k's sake, smh.

Green K sent

These TBE lovers are an emotional bunch

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Floyd.

But they're the two fighters of this era.
        B-Hop too.

Comment

Mayweather had the better resume before he defused this "Speed demon, the angles, he southpaw doe", nothing to think about at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            B-Hop too.
            Nah.

Just those two.

Hopkins a distant third.

Comment

Nah.

Just those two.

Hopkins a distant third.
              Hopkins resume is easily on par with Floyd and Manny.

Comment

easily manny

floyd beat up a way past prime manny coming off a career ending type KO loss. manny's accomplishments eclipses floyd's. manny the more exciting and more loved fighter.

- 2000-2010 BWAA and ring magazine fighter of the decade (floyd will never be a fighter of any decade because he's a coward)
                - 3 times fighter of the year same amount as ali (floyd only won this award twice)
                - first 4 weight lineal champion
                - 8 weight world champion (floyd has only won 5 belts in 5 weight classes)
                - exciting wins over future hof'ers and fellow ATGs: barrera, morales, and marquez, etc.
                - THE MOST EXCITING FIGHTER OF THIS ERA (floyd = most boring fighter of this era)

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Hopkins resume is easily on par with Floyd and Manny.
                  No, it's not.

Like I said, distant third.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    manny, his path in boxing is unique

Not really, he wasn't the first fighter to start at a low weight and succeed and win titles at higher weights.....Sam Langforde fought hall of famers from lightweight to heavy.....Jimmy McClarnin beat hall of famers from flyweight to welterweight over 70 years before Pacquaio but only got a title shot at 147, Duran fought from featherweight to above middleweight

I don't pay much attention to the trinkets in 8 weight classes as I do the lineal titles

Anyway Floyd Mayweather is the best fighter of his generation. There is no disputing that.....Just like Roy Jones before him, and Sweet Pea before him

They were not the most beloved of their eras but All 3 represent the best fighters Post fab 4 era

Comment

No, it's not.

Like I said, distant third.
                      I wouldn't put Hopkins in their era....He is in James Toney and Roy Jones era....He has been past prime the last 15 years but is so well school and conditioned that he outlasted fighters that were more talented than he is like Jones and James Toney

Hopkins lost to the best fighters he shared the ring with....prime or past prime...so that has to be taken into consideration when looking at his place in history.....He never fought the best of his own era except Roy Jones....the 90's was stacked from 154-168

Comment

Working...
                      X