Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Arrives at Heavyweight, Stops Witherspoon in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -Usyk may well need to adjust to heavy, but at 215 he's the same weight he fought at as cruiser.

Much ado about nut'in'.
    Maybe it was my perception but he looked a little softer around the middle

In any case he looked ok and he did what any smart fighter would have done with a guy who took the fight on short notice. Take him into deep waters.

We'll see more. This guy is good for boxing. I have to admit I didn't know much about him until the Gassiev fight but I'm glad he's on the scene. Great boxer/puncher.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Cause he cleared the whole division and he beat everyone there was to beat!
      He moved on to bigger and better challenges...
      What do you expect him to do you fool???
      That's what great fighters do! They test themselves against the best!
      Dont call me a fool
      He could have defending his undisputed titles multiple times there and built a greater legacy that way.

Marvin hagler never moved up or down he stayed at middleweight his entire career is he not great?

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Dont call me a fool
        He could have defending his undisputed titles multiple times there and built a greater legacy that way.

Marvin hagler never moved up or down he stayed at middleweight his entire career is he not great?
        - -Pluto to Hectari: Usyk ain't Marv...DUH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Dont call me a fool

Moving to heavy = bigger challenges, bigger money

Makes sense

Comment

Working...
          X