Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Arrives at Heavyweight, Stops Witherspoon in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
    But he was caught by the slow Golovkin repeatedly.
    Barely, he made that man miss a 1000 punches in two fights lmao

Bivol got saved by the bell in the 10th round when Slow Mo Joe clocked him and had him seeing stars!

You can’t possibly think Smith is faster than Golovkin?

You can’t be a boxing fan or even a casual fan! More like a fair weather fan! Watch boxing when nothing else is going on!

Comment

• Originally posted by ddouble23 View Post
      Usyk is nothing brag about. Tony Bellow was ready to retire when he fault him anyway. When he face major competition he will get knockout. Because he don't have any defense.
      Ballew was Landing on him pretty cleanly also. I guess I would be more sold on him like these other guys are if he wasn't so easy to hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        He roughed up Joe Joyce pretty bad so I'm not so sure that's accurate.
        ... it was only a three rounder... and Usyk looked exhausted at the end... tbh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
          I like Usyk alot, he's a phenomenal boxer but witherspoon was never good heavyweight. Good display for his first performance at the weight though. Id like to see him go through with the takam fight after this, that way we can compare his performance against a guy who has fought championship level guys.
          Takam would be a nice test. Usyk was obviously rusty but I was expecting a better performance against an out of shape witherspoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            He roughed up Joe Joyce pretty bad so I'm not so sure that's accurate.
            Joyce is still navigating the heavy weight scene cautiously. He is not a real barometer. I also think he is the slowest fighter ever lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... it was only a three rounder... and Usyk looked exhausted at the end... tbh...
              It was a five rounder and Usyk was toying with him in the end.

You couldn't be more wrong in a single post.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Oldskoolg;20120044]Oh wow! That was unexpected! He’s ready for a championship fight with wilder now....even though he fights for matchroom on dazn.....it maybe next time he can fight Lance Whitaker, Renaldo Snipes, Lou Savarese, Joe Hipp, or someone to that effect.
                No matter who, the Hearn minions will keep praying he’s someone who can beat wilder....[/QUOTE

So much hatred just because he fights for a promoter that you don’t like. Who the hell cares about promoters?

He’s a great boxer and that should be enough for a boxing fan.

Wilder needs to actually fight the rest of the contenders that he claims he can easily best.
                Getting tired of hypotheticals where this man’s concerned. Just get on and fight them already.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... do you realize that he lost vs fucking Shawn Porter?...
                  Do realize that was with headgear in the ams?

Comment

• Usyk was very lucky he wasn't fighting Takam tonight.
                    Takam has good stamina and would have walked through those weak punches, would have clobbered Usyk big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Cause he cleared the whole division and he beat everyone there was to beat!
                      He moved on to bigger and better challenges...
                      What do you expect him to do you fool???
                      That's what great fighters do! They test themselves against the best!
                      I’m just gonna say it: I think he can clear this division too.

Hopefully we’ll see, if bullšhįt promoters (namely all of them) actually allow unifications to take place.

Comment

Working...
                      X