Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Gets Off The Floor, Knocks Klitschko Out in Eleventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    Wilder... Joshua

Looks like the black heavyweight is back on top!
    Boxing won tonight, colour is irrelevent. We all **** out the same hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      Wilder... Joshua

Looks like the black heavyweight is back on top!
      he's British, Afro-Americans can't really claim him

Comment

• Anyone who knows boxing, and understands styles, would pick Wilder to stop AJ. AJ looked real suspect during the middle rounds, Deontay would FEAST on the AJ we saw today, no way AJ makes the final bell in that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
          whats great about this current heavyweight era is the fact they all look vulnerable and beatable but I still think a focused in shape fury is the best of this lot he makes a fight look easy when he wants to use his skills but he got clipped by a blown up cruiser so he has question marks too that make you wonder if that was wilder or joshua that put him down

huge respect for Wlad tonight what a champion
          That's what makes him look so beatable. That was earlier in his career & he also got dropped by Neven Pajkic who was not known for power. The thing is when he got up he put the pedal down & finished those fights. He is not that sloppy anymore. Look what he did to Chisora the 2nd time. He beat Chisora into quitting on his stool. Then he barely broke a sweat beating Klitschko. I will even bring up the Christian Hammer fight. He toyed with him & he wasn't in great shape. Hammer has had a few big wins lately & is in the WBO mix for a title shot. Fury is not your typical big man. He is so big & awkward with really good hand speed. He has very solid boxing skills & can fight well in a southpaw stance too. The most difficult guy to train against because you have no clue what he will do next...

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
            Ummmm

U don't have to be Afro American to be black

AJ is a proud black man, hence Africa on his arm as a Nigerian descent

Black is beautiful

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
              Please explain, when white privilege sees him they see a black man NOT a man with British accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gojira View Post
                People thinking that AJ has a shaky chin and that it was stopped prematurely? I see the amount of ******s in NSB hasn't dwindled
                i agree, these guys are ******s. Joshua and klitschko are ****ing HEAVYWEIGHTS one punch and it's lights out.

Comment

• Good win for Joshua. He showed heart and resiliency.... But... Let's keep in mind he just went life and death with a 41 yr old fighter who hadn't fought since 2015 and looked overly tentative and shot back then.

Comment

• I couldn't believe Wilder was so blatantly bumhunting trying to fight Bellew now,he flew over to england & was @ the weigh ins but instead of calling out joshua/vlad winner hes trying to start hype against bellend I mean Bellew,after the fight also as a commentator,he made it clear that he wants bellew not joshua, I've always defended Wilder because of circumstances out of his control affecting his career,I even gave him the benefit of the doubt with ortiz whos popped dirty before, But this mofo is clearly trying to fight 1 of the easiest fighters possible in Bellew. Thats a fight nobody should want to see,Wilders just chasing easy money & it's getting sadder all the time how pathetic the sanctioning bodies are,he should fight Fury at least not bellend
                    Last edited by kushking; 04-29-2017, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• If you don't stop the fight after the knockdown then why stop it after a flurry of missed punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X