Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the 5 WW'S you think Manny can defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point you have become a Troll, Larry, and I like you as a person and poster, but stop this s h I t

Comment

I would pick Thurman and Porter to beat Pac without question. I'd be stunned if Pac beat either guy at this point.

Comment

This guy........

Comment

Danny Garcia
          Adrien Broner
          Andre Berto
          Victor Ortiz
          Amir Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

I don't know who half these dudes are so I'll say all of them lol... IBF June ratings.

Cant beat Spence or Bud. I'd actually give him a shot vs Thurman. Think he could beat Garcia, Porter, Vargas obviously. Ali if he drops down, Broner if he went to 147.

147 is not stacked with elite guys. Some very good fighters but far from unbeatable.
            You don’t know qudratrillo abdhahdirnsodoe?

Casual

Comment

vs Porter would be an action fight even at Pacs age now!
              vs Spence & Bud might be to much youth with power for him.
              vs Thurman, I would expect Pac to beat Thurman even at this age.
              vs Danny, I like Pac IF he stays boxing and doesn't stand in front.

Pac is a great fighter and a good boxer and his performances at 147 is admirable for someone without big power.
              I commend his willingness and desire to win but in the Welter history he is not a top tier performer, he gives away to much size for his style and doesn't have welter power!
              He should have retired years ago.

Ray

Comment

I think he beats anybody currently in the division except:
                Terence Crawford
                Errol Spence Jr
                Keith Thurman (if he's ever healthy/active)
                Danny Garcia
                Shawn Porter

Comment

I think he stands a good chance to beat all of them outside of Spence & Crawford. I’m almost sure he beats Broner, Khan, Porter & Garcia. Thurman is 50/50 since Thurman I feel can hurt Pacquiao but Pacquiao would outbox him I think. Spence & Crawford stop Pacquiao though at this point.

Comment

It's all just an opinion on who he can beat. However, Pac has beaten better welterweights than the ones that are on top currently.

Comment

Crawford and Spence for sure. I also think Thurman might hit hard enough to keep Pacquiao honest. Porter might make it ugly enough for it to go either way at end. Garcia would have to knock him out but I don't see him changing his style like Matthysse did to make it easier for Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X