Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Signs With Top Rank, ESPN; Wilder Rematch In Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I pretty much figured out how Tyson Fury works. He (whether consciously or subconsciously) feels that he doesn't necessarily have to be the king of the Heavyweight division but as long as he is mentioned at one of the boxers at the top he's ok with it. He feels he doesn't really have to prove that he's the best and is comfortable with the woulda coulda crap that he talks. It's explains why after he beat Klitschko, he had the break down and lost his belts. He feels that As long as he is making money and can talk about what he "would" do to another fighter without actually having to do it, he is perfectly fine. truly is a strange man.

Comment

• I hope that fans give Tyson Fury the same flack for this
      as they gave Adonis Stevenson for signing with PBC/Showtime when
      he was supposed to be negotiating to fight Kovalev on HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by South Champion View Post
        Even though I would rather see Fury with Showtime or DAZN, so the fights with Wilder and AJ could happen, this makes the most sense for him financially.

Wilder and AJ have both been making a lot of money on Showtime and DAZN by fighting easier opponents than each other. Now Fury is going to do the same thing. Fury may take a few easy fights with Top Rank heavyweights before fighting AJ or Wilder.
        It might make sense financially but ***** like this is ruining the sport. The best should b fighting the best, but instead everyone wants to get rich fighting bums.

Comment

• bet robbie barrett feels pretty stupid welching on our bet now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
            I think I pretty much figured out how Tyson Fury works. He (whether consciously or subconsciously) feels that he doesn't necessarily have to be the king of the Heavyweight division but as long as he is mentioned at one of the boxers at the top he's ok with it. He feels he doesn't really have to prove that he's the best and is comfortable with the woulda coulda crap that he talks. It's explains why after he beat Klitschko, he had the break down and lost his belts. He feels that As long as he is making money and can talk about what he "would" do to another fighter without actually having to do it, he is perfectly fine. truly is a strange man.
            So in other words, he's an idiot. Agreed.

Comment

• Watch him go after some bum a$$ second tier title (like charr's) all while saying he's the real champ. I think hes afraid to lose his 0 so he's gonna fight some lower level comp just to get paid, then retire. Hopefully Wilder will fight Whyte while AJ is fighting Miller then maybe we can get Wilder vs AJ sometime around the end of the year. Severely disappointed in this bull*****... SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                He does seem to F things up all the time?
                Tyson Fury is the personification of instability and unpredictability. I believe he's having another one of his nervous breakdown episodes again because this stunt he's pulling now is just down right bat shit crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  As a boxing fan you should want to see Fury vs Wilder II.

We were about to get it, now we're most likely not. You'd have to be a moron to be happy about that.
                  you're a sheep in a box. So now there's NO WAY to make the fight, huh? That's it? Just give up.

Comment

• Tyson Fury never wanted that rematch. He was just saying the other day that he feared suffering brain damage after sustaining that devastating knockdown in the 12th round from Deontay Wilder in their first bout. If Wilder was able to drop him multiple times before then he is capable of doing it even more multiple times again. That knockdown must have really scarred and traumatized Tyson Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                      you're a sheep.
                      You're actually happy that the we aren't going to get a fight we wanted?

You're not a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X