Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Got Destroyed, Proper Beaten Up, I Was Happy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    That Wilder hand is a bomb when you have a bum in front of you.

To think some imbeciles were comparing him to Foreman makes me think most people here know nothing about boxing.

It is not the same to KO Frazier than Spilka.

Fury ate 2 right hands like if nothing had hit him.
    exactly!! Wilder so overrated!! “Hardest punching hw of all time” - wat a freakin joke!!! Any top hw past/present would Ko the forgettable cans on Bumsquads record. Lone notable win was against a way past it Ortiz.

Comment

LMAO you can always count on Whyte for a hilarious quote.....

"You've got to get him on the back foot, you've got to get him thinking and trying to use his brain, because from a boxing standpoint, he hasn't got a brain to use. His boxing skills are terrible."

Comment

A lot of Americans always have excuses - it's the Victim-mentality. Notice how Joshua made no excuses for the Ruiz fight and congratulated Ruiz like a man. Wilder, the bully, showed his true colors of being a coward. Tried to bully Billy Joe and now got bullied himself and made excuses. Kobe = Mamba Mentality; Wilder = Victim-Mentality

Comment

Wilder should have taken the 120m DAZN offer, how did betting on himself go? Hahahahaha, Wilder is a donkey! Finkle would sell his behind to the highest bidder, now that he has been exposed!

Comment

I mean I was the only one on this site who said Fury would school Wilder the first time. Fury learned in that 12th round that it's safer to go Bernard Hopkins on Wilder - just bum rush him with 1-2s and stay way back or way too close, so that Wilder can't land his right hand. Wilder can't box for **** on his back foot. Wilder was getting schooled by Ortiz FFS.

Comment

To be honest in the past I've always said that Wilder would beat Whyte but it would be a very difficult fight for him, and difficult enough that we should see them fight in the ring instead of Wilder fans dismissing it as another fantasy KO win for Wilder. And if Fury's right can hurt Wilder then I'm certain Whyte's left hook can do just as much damage.

Comment

Had Fury hit Whyte as many times flush as he did Deontay Wilder he would have laid down and quit.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Yup. One Trick Phony got destroyed. I wonder what hurts him more, being exposed in front of his own people or turning down that DAZN deal? His psyche is broken forever, plus he can't adapt. He's done. PBC occultists got what they wished for Joshua. What goes around, comes around.
                  Wilder isn't ruined, can still punch and he is definitely not broken. So I don't know where you get that stupid shit from.

Comment

If anything, this asswhooping proves that Wilder has a good chin and a humongous set of balls.

Comment

I expect this from the brits my only question is how does losing to one of the top 3 in the division make you finished?

Comment

Working...
                      X