Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-06-2019, 04:13 PM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2679 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 50,957.87
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Not in the same way. Arum crafted a deal he knew would get rejected. Then Rigo had no real options. Loma gets all credit for the win but just be honest about how it all went down.

Same with walters. Loma gets all credit, but the fight, same as Rigo, occurred well after it was the "hot" fight we all wanted.
They both quit the sooner we forget about them the better . They brought shame to their Ancestors.

Prior to those fights I can openly admit I was a bit of a Lomachenko hater. I felt too much praise was heaped on him early and he had already taken a loss.

Rigo was a fighter that I throughly respected. I thought Rigo would clobber him whilst Loma was in the Matrix. Yes there was a size difference but watch the fight Loma didn’t impose his size on him.

Loma is bad dude. I used to like the fat lesbian tank too but he is ungrateful and disloyal. He is forever talking S#hit about fighters but when Loma came calling he was silent as a mouse. Not a word out of him. Then months later I will fight him on PPV.The fat Dyke. It shouldn’t say a god damn word. Even wanted to fight with Wilder and the Charlo’s than face Loma
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-06-2019, 04:17 PM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2364 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 22,642.59
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
Loma called out Fat Boy Stank Davis last year and Stank got shooked and quite real quick...

This thread should be locked.
Theres no question that Tank wanted no part of Loma before.(he(TD)wasnt even in his prime yet) But now that Loma went 12 his last fight vs who Davis decimated before,im sure Tank sees what everyone else should,which is that Davis has a good chance of walking Loma down & using his power to outgun him. Don't bother responding with insults as before.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:18 PM #93
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 16763 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 94,962.44
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
They both quit the sooner we forget about them the better . They brought shame to their Ancestors.

Prior to those fights I can openly admit I was a bit of a Lomachenko hater. I felt too much praise was heaped on him early and he had already taken a loss.

Rigo was a fighter that I throughly respected. I thought Rigo would clobber him whilst Loma was in the Matrix. Yes there was a size difference but watch the fight Loma didn’t impose his size on him.

Loma is bad dude. I used to like the fat lesbian tank too but he is ungrateful and disloyal. He is forever talking S#hit about fighters but when Loma came calling he was silent as a mouse. Not a word out of him. Then months later I will fight him on PPV.The fat Dyke. It shouldn’t say a god damn word. Even wanted to fight with Wilder and the Charlo’s than face Loma
Loma is great. No question.

Tank and his team are going to fight Loma when they feel they have the best chance to win, not when Loma has the best chance. It's not like other fighters, even ATG HOF'ers haven't done same. Loma did this to Rigo and Walters. Well maybe not him, but Arum.

All big names promoted by top promoters maneuver their fighters in a way that is best for business. It's how the game works.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:22 PM #94
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5871 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,707.68
Total Points: 73,482.52
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
Davis is a weight bully who got stripped of his title at 130. The fact that he still didnt move up afterward tells you all you need to know. He is scared to move to 135 where guys like Lopez, Commey, and Loma would be more than happy to kick his ass.
If he makes weight he has followed the rules rules and bullied nobody. Blame a rule if you want but don't blame a boxer who obeys the rule. Yes he was stripped of a title at 130 for not making weight but he tried harder and did make 130 and became a champion again. If he is at his best at 130 why must he move up to a heavier weight and make things harder on himself. That's not being a weight bully. That is just not being stupid. If he loses too many pounds just to make a lower weight he drains himself and the only one he has bullied is himself.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:44 PM #95
F**king Hippie

Quoted: 3011 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 41,685.92
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
This thread is sad. Nothing Tank said is false but because it doesn't make Loma look like the best ever some of his fans are have come in here to bad mouth Tank.

Guys, all of you need to accept the fact that even though you like a guy and think he is great, when you get to the top you change the way you move because you are expected to keep filling arenas, getting ratings and selling PPV's.

Loma fighting smaller guys doesn't in any way make him lesser of a boxer. All it does is show that you have different opponents once you establish yourself than when you are on the come up.

It shifts from being about the quality of the fight to the skills of the fighter that the network thinks people want to see. They also don't want to risk a "bad loss" like a Donaire/Rigo situation because that messes up future plans.

can't we all try and look at this as educated, experienced boxing diehards that understand the business rather than just partisan fans.
While you're absolutely right that Tank's statement is factually correct I think that what's drawing criticism is less that it reflects negatively on Lomachenko than that Tank appears to be drawing a parallel in order to justify his replacement opponent. Naturally this is what he has to do... it's rare to hear a fighter or promoter say of a replacement "well, he honestly ain't shet, but it the best we could do a short notice", but it not unreasonable for fans to throw a lil shade Tanks way for a rather disingenuous attempt to suggest that his and Loma's respective fights against smaller opponents were in some way comparable.

Myself? Meh. I ain't faulting Tank or even particularly his management... this shit happens and it's rare for a replacement opponent to be a Korobov or whatever, but it'd be silly to suggest this is anything other than a rather clumsy attempt by Tank to justify a pretty damn poor fight.
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:45 PM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2977 Post(s)
Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future
Total Points: 34,115.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
I've got Berchelt > Tank at 130
Maybe we get that fight next year!
Ake-Dawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:47 PM #97
Undisputed Champion

Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajvar View Post
2-time Olympic champion and lineal Rigondeaux King of Defence and Marriaga?
Wasn't Marriaga happening after Loma beat WBA regular champion Sosa and was ducked by all other champions including Needs Time Davis The "Why'd Mayweather told he want me fight Loma?" himself? Dumbest boxer ever to mention Loma here, ha-ha!
So Davis forced Loma to fight Marriaga?
Old 02-06-2019, 04:50 PM #98
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
How did loma ducked Mikey when loma moved to mikey’s weight class and mikey moved up... Explain...
Same way Davis ducked someone who moved up right.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:52 PM #99
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
Corelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,233.62

It's his team that have no faith. Something is throttling his career, this is also choking his income. Nobody is going to develop a demand to see tank half killing Jose Who after who. He's withering on the vine, while the world is getting meaner. Haney, Teofimo, nordic track and rabbit food. Tank better strike while the iron is hot and forget these little guys.
Corelone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 05:03 PM #100
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
While you're absolutely right that Tank's statement is factually correct I think that what's drawing criticism is less that it reflects negatively on Lomachenko than that Tank appears to be drawing a parallel in order to justify his replacement opponent. Naturally this is what he has to do... it's rare to hear a fighter or promoter say of a replacement "well, he honestly ain't shet, but it the best we could do a short notice", but it not unreasonable for fans to throw a lil shade Tanks way for a rather disingenuous attempt to suggest that his and Loma's respective fights against smaller opponents were in some way comparable.

Myself? Meh. I ain't faulting Tank or even particularly his management... this shit happens and it's rare for a replacement opponent to be a Korobov or whatever, but it'd be silly to suggest this is anything other than a rather clumsy attempt by Tank to justify a pretty damn poor fight.
The statement was in response to the criticism. As this thread demonstrates some people don't have constructive comments they only have trash talk level criticism.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List