Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury is moving past boxing to WWE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm worried this is it for Tyson too. Be sad if he leaves boxing for good to go play pretend fighter.

Comment

He's always been a clown, here's his chance at getting paid to be one.

Comment

Good. They can keep him.
        Only way he'll be exciting is if he gets dropped or if it's completely choreographed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda Drowsy View Post
          Jim Ross was funny "slobber knocker".. I miss the wcw- wwf, hey I might check it out when bored lol. Current wwe has been pretty insufferable imo. Tyson & that guy at the King Jewel press conference was terrible imo.
          AEW is good fun I've just been getting into it. They're a bit less PG than wwe and old school. Jr commentary amazing to hear again as always. I think Cody started AEW though not Christ Jericho.

Comment

His last fight was his most impressive
            He dug deep
            Let his hands go
            And now hes done....
            Makes sense i guess

Comment

Did his promoter not know much about it before or after turning up at the press conference with his own "Bob Arum" titan tron package.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                New company by Chris Jericho. Reminds me of WCW mixed with WWE. Has Jim Ross as commentator, and nothing but adults in the audience. How WWE used to be
                Man WWF/WWE always had kids in attendance. As far as I can remember, from the attitude era in the 90s. There were always kids there. Of course, kids loved WWF. It was never an "adult" thing. It was always for kids. Adults would take their kids to watch it. I remember my pops was the one who put me on to WCW/WWF, he was the one that would put it in between MLB/NFL/Boxing lol.

Comment

WWE aren't going to be interested in signing Fury long term. He has no talent/ability in a wrestling ring, even his fake punches were terrible. This just gets Fury's name more out there whch will help Fury-Wilder PPV sales.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    That will be his excuse if he doesn't win his next fight. He's not into boxing anymore. He doesn't have the passion but he's still the best.
                    And if Wilder loses he will say Fury used saw dust to blind him he got from WWE.

He will find something outlandish and will Have to match the baby oil and broken arm excuses he used last time.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      That will be his excuse if he doesn't win his next fight. He's not into boxing anymore. He doesn't have the passion but he's still the best.
                      100%. Is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X