Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To former convicts, did they really f.u.c.k you in the a.s.s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    Weird how so many beta males want to show some kind of respect or admiration for cons.

Like, how difficult is it to do time?

I admire real men who go through life avoiding prison.
    Doing time actually is very difficult physically and paychologically.

That's why most ppl are different after.

It takes a really strong personality or cuckoo to not be changed by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      I went to Catholic school in the 50's and 60's. No cheek busting but plenty of yard fights between the Irish and Italian gangs.
      God the 50s seems like a depressing time to be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
        God the 50s seems like a depressing time to be alive.
        But there wasn't AIDS....penicillin would take care of any STD you could catch.

Comment

But there wasn't AIDS....penicillin would take care of any STD you could catch.
          Penicillin used to be able to cure gonorrhea, but gonorrhea is constantly evolving and a lot of the drugs that used to cure it, its become resistant to.

Penicillin no longer works, Cipro and a lot of other drugs no longer work, and there isn't much new gonorrhea treatment research.

I've gotten gonorrhea 3 times now and I'm somewhat a gonorrhea veteran. It's one of the fastest evolving viruses and there might be a point where it becomes incurable, it's highly dangerous right now.

That's why I stopped ****ing whores completely, and I always use a condom if it's not my girlfriend no matter what.

I went from ****ing multiple dozen whores a month to going cold turkey on prostitute pussy.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-15-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Penicillin used to be able to cure gonorrhea, but gonorrhea is constantly evolving and a lot of the drugs that used to cure it, its become resistant to.

Penicillin no longer works, Cipro and a lot of other drugs no longer work, and there isn't much new gonorrhea treatment research.

I've gotten gonorrhea 3 times now and I'm somewhat a gonorrhea veteran. It's one of the fastest evolving viruses and there might be a point where it becomes incurable, it's highly dangerous right now.

That's why I stopped ****ing whores completely, and I always use a condom if it's not my girlfriend no matter what.

I went from ****ing multiple dozen whores a month to going cold turkey on prostitute pussy.

My point was BACK IN THE 50'S penicillin worked; it cured my personal battle with gonorrhea. You're correct that right now, the big g has evolved past a simple penicillin pill.

And it's a good idea that you are not using prostitutes....they are disease ridden, sad people.

Comment

My point was BACK IN THE 50'S penicillin worked; it cured my personal battle with gonorrhea. You're correct that right now, the big g has evolved past a simple penicillin pill.

And it's a good idea that you are not using prostitutes....they are disease ridden, sad people.
              Man, you're old if you got gonorrhea back in the 50s!

Comment

my biggest fear of jail/prison is having to take a sht in front of other men. not doing it. second fear is rape.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  my biggest fear of jail/prison is having to take a sht in front of other men. not doing it. second fear is rape.
                  You’re more afraid of something coming out of your ass in front of a man, then something going IN your ass from a man?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    It was a life changing experience, you smell s h i t all day, have no real freedom and the food is horrible...Imagine being in a homeless shelter for 4 years except you can't leave the building...
                    Were you the king of the wing Larry lad?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      You’re more afraid of something coming out of your ass in front of a man, then something going IN your ass from a man?
                      Lol. i think i can defend myself or kill in a rape scenario. but the fear of losing privacy frightens me more.

Comment

Working...
                      X