All Time Middleweight Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a no brainer--I mean the OP.

Comment

We've done this one so many times I know the approved who-beats-who list in my sleep. The list approved by deep vote.

1 Robinson
      2 Greb
      3 Monzon
      4 Hagler
      5 Ketchel
      6 Jones
      7 Lamotta
      8 Cerdan
      9 Fitz
      10 Leonard
      11 Walker
      12 Fullmer
      13 McClellan
      14 Hearns
      15 Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
        It's a no brainer--I mean the OP.
        brum ching and my wife...she put me in a Bridge club ya know..im set to jump off next month.... you give me no respect Left Hook i tell ya! I went to look up my family tree yesterday and two dogs were using it.... I can't get no respect from ya Lefty none!!! I was an ugly kid let me tell ya...Got lost in the park and asked the police man "do ya think well find my parents" he tells me "I don't know kid there are so many places they could hide." Family? hat family? My uncle's dying wish was to have me on his lap...he got the electric chair!

Lefty I was an ugly kid...oh boy! "i wasn't breast fed, my mother said 'she liked me as a friend.' When my son was born I asked my wife if she wanted me in the delivery room? she tells me 'why would i want you there, you werent there when i got pregnant.'

A little Rodney Dangerfield makes the woyuld go roun!

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          We've done this one so many times I know the approved who-beats-who list in my sleep. The list approved by deep vote.

1 Robinson
          2 Greb
          3 Monzon
          4 Hagler
          5 Ketchel
          6 Jones
          7 Lamotta
          8 Cerdan
          9 Fitz
          10 Leonard
          11 Walker
          12 Fullmer
          13 McClellan
          14 Hearns
          15 Hopkins
          This is a great list. Agree of disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            brum ching and my wife...she put me in a Bridge club ya know..im set to jump off next month.... you give me no respect Left Hook i tell ya! I went to look up my family tree yesterday and two dogs were using it.... I can't get no respect from ya Lefty none!!! I was an ugly kid let me tell ya...Got lost in the park and asked the police man "do ya think well find my parents" he tells me "I don't know kid there are so many places they could hide." Family? hat family? My uncle's dying wish was to have me on his lap...he got the electric chair!

Lefty I was an ugly kid...oh boy! "i wasn't breast fed, my mother said 'she liked me as a friend.' When my son was born I asked my wife if she wanted me in the delivery room? she tells me 'why would i want you there, you werent there when i got pregnant.'

A little Rodney Dangerfield makes the woyuld go roun!
            I went to a dog show and I won. I asked the bank for a home improvement loan, they gave me 1000 bucks to move out. Dr. Ruth, when you have sex with your husband, do you go UP on him?

Not only was he hilarious and a legend, but his HBO specials helped launch a few careers, like Tim Allen, Jeff Foxworthy, Roseanne Barr, Carol Leifer and Andrew "Dice" Clay.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              Best middleweight who never won any belt was Charley Burley
              True dat bruh!

Comment

Canelo?....................................stop!

Sugar Ray Robinson

There's ONE and that's him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  Canelo?....................................stop!

Sugar Ray Robinson

There's ONE and that's him.
                  That is laughable, I agree... stop! …….Rockin'

Comment

I would hate to think what Canelo's face would look like after Hagler is done with it.

Comment

The best was Monzon or Hagler. Nobody else.

Comment

Working...
                      X