Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I accept your apology.....

you should have accepted this reasonable offer a loooong time ago
    Good its about time I respect your boxing knowledge and its been wasted with all this.Hope to see back on some other topics.

Comment

I accept your apology.....

you should have accepted this reasonable offer a loooong time ago

now, you lose anyway..... and I am under no obligation to shut my mouth about Golovkin ****ting the bed over weight to avoid being a man of his word..... or about the elephant

that was a reasonable offer man, but you clowns had other ideas lol

I offered you a reasonable way out that would have ended this a long time ago..... but now, I am happy as a pig-in-**** in this thread
      Ok have it your way..

Comment

NO, b1tch..... you have not

you have made no attempt whatsoever to answer those questions

you have made TRUCKLOADS of childish excuses.......... you have attempted to change the subject on numerous occasions.......... and you ask the most ridiculous childish IRRELEVANT questions, in an effort to convince yourself that you have a clue.....

you have done everything but, answer those questions kid loool
        Answer my questions and I will answer your dumb questions.
        Oh wait, no, I won't. You can just read.

Comment

a small percentage of a single pound is LITERALLY all you guys have..... which is ridiculous, hence my pile of unanswered questions
          0,62% doesn't matter, but 3% does?
          Does 1,8% matter?
          Or what about 2,4%?

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            Does 1,8% matter?
            Or what about 2,4%?
            This sheepfuker has shown no proof, he has only voiced his opinion, he says there is no functional difference between 154 and 155, says that any weight below 160 isn't MW so by his own argument there is no functional difference between 160 and 159, we've kept the troll off the other posts for quite a while now but I'm going to have to block him, this time tomorrow he won't be able to post again in this thread, that's giving him 1 last chance to man up and grow a set

Comment

• I'm not religous but thank God..
              Last edited by TonyGe; 03-03-2018, 06:02 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                This sheepfuker has shown no proof, he has only voiced his opinion, he says there is no functional difference between 154 and 155, says that any weight below 160 isn't MW so by his own argument there is no functional difference between 160 and 159, we've kept the troll off the other posts for quite a while now but I'm going to have to block him, this time tomorrow he won't be able to post again in this thread, that's giving him 1 last chance to man up and grow a set
                aboutfkntime has been repeatedly owned in this thread, but he doesn't care.

If you post incontrovertible proof that a man is wrong, and he simply ignores it, then the logical next step is to ignore him from that point on. As the OP of this thread, you have the power to do that, and I think you should use it.

Comment

• Not good to use a poster's name in a title.
                  Especially with a very biased un-reformable clown that should not be taken seriously in the first place.
                  Other posters don't need to see this back and forth crap every day.
                  Next time, just email the clown and have your one on one garbage.
                  The admin needs to close this stupid thread.
                  I get annoyed with just seeing that name.
                  Or the TS just needs to disable the clown for posting his usual biased replies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    I like it, man. At least it keeps the vast majority of this pointless rubbish in one place rather than it spreading across the entire forum... I doubt that was the original intent, but hey. And if it keeps A.F.T happy having what amounts to his own dedicated thread, I mean, so what? Everybody wins ha ha.
                    That's a good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      Does 1,8% matter?
                      Or what about 2,4%?

the limit is the only thing that matters

160..... is middleweight

anything less than that, is a catchweight

that should be REALLY obvious, even to a fanboy muppet like you

Comment

Working...
                      X