No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    I asked if Ward had ever offered to fight GGG next, not whether some unamed "source" - aka Virgil Hunter - had ever told somebody, "Yeah ... Andre wants Li'll g next. No .. really, I'm telling you .. Andre wants him next"

1)
    what a typically lame bottom-of-the-barrel excuse, kafkod

Loeffler has admitted on multiple occasions that he works 3 fights ahead with Golovkin..... so you insisting that unless an offer is NEXT, it aint legitimate.... is utter bollocks

just more childish excuses

let me prove how utter bollocks that assertion is

* that is the deal that Kovalev accepted, after Brand
    * that is the deal that Golovkin accepted, after Chavez
    * Golovkin also accepted that deal when he took step-aside money for Cotto/Canelo..... only for the negotiation to fall over because of weight

2)
    Ward is 100% responsible/accountable for the words/actions of his OFFICIAL representatives..... just like Golovkin is

ridiculous lame excuse
    Last edited by aboutfkntime; 02-20-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      And offering to fight opponent A at 160, then refusing to fight opponent B at 164, is a flat out duck of opponent B.

not if opponent-A admitted that offer was.....

1) obviously, tongue-in-cheek
      2) obviously, impossible for him to make weight
      3) obviously, nothing more than a ridiculous fantasy that no knowledgeable person would take seriously..... those guys were 3 divisions apart

I noticed, that you did not deny my quote..... which is, amusing

refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A

Comment

• I dunno Shape Up.....

after 246 pages, we still got a pile of unanswered questions

when you dumb fk's heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think he wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who..... Rosado? lol
        why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?
        why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 " ?
        explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1.....
        and, kafkod just basically admitted that..... refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A

and then of course, that elephant is still hiding around here somewhere

somehow, I don't think this thread is working out how you hoped

but oh well, let's continue.....
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 02-20-2018, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• guys, a more serious post.....

one that I hope you will at least consider

before Smith, Canelo had never weighed more than 1 pound over the JMW limit..... and he had never faced a middleweight opponent

based on those two factors, there is nothing to even suggest that Canelo was a middleweight

this is what Canelo is guilty of.....

1) the fat cvnt allowed himself an extra pound that may not have benefited his JMW opponents quite as much as it benefited him
          2) not immediately dropping the bogus middleweight title that he won by beating an old faded 153lb JMW, at 155

Canelo was not a middleweight champion's ass-hole..... Golovkin was the man at 160, Canelo should not have been ranked..... especially after stating this immediately following the Cotto fight..... "I have no interest in middleweight"..... and especially after making 154 for Liam Smith

FACT: the jmw's ALL struggle to make weight - to varying degree's, ALL of them..... and many of them struggle just as much as Canelo does

but Canelo had the star-power ($$$) to convince his JMW opponents to agree to 155..... and it's not like he was draining any of them..... those guys made weight easier at 155, just like Canelo did

he is no different from any of those other JMW's, apart from the fact that he is red ($$$)

you have all heard how Lara/Angulo/etc have fought higher than 154 more often than Canelo did

come on guys, this is LITERALLY all you have.....

the tiny percentage of a pound, somewhere between 154 and 155, that Canelo weighed prior to his fights at 155

and often it was not even a whole pound..... because I can recall him weighing 154.5 against someone, Kirkland I think it was

a small percentage of a single pound is LITERALLY all you guys have..... which is ridiculous, hence my pile of unanswered questions

look, I tell you what.....

I will admit that Golovkin did not duck Canelo at 155, simply because they were in different divisions..... despite the fact that Golovkin talked all of that 154 smack..... and despite the fact that AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Canelo, Golovkin called out other JMW's at 154..... not a good look, but I will readily admit that Golovkin did not avoid that fight..... simply because those guys were in different divisions

that way, you guys kill this awkward, uncomfortable, impossible, question.....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?
          ..... but, that would mean that you guys would also have to admit that those guys were in different divisions..... which has been your problem to date

you guys are actually fk'ing yourselves..... you are killing yourselves over a silly technicality that made NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER to a JMW's ability to perform against genuine middleweight opponents..... AND YOU KNOW IT

FACT: the total amount of functional muscle-mass and conditioning that you can take into a fight is determined at the OFFICIAL weigh-in..... and 155 =/= 160

that way, we can put this thread to rest

what I am proposing is, that we all agree to the following.....

there was no ducking, by either party..... those guys were in different divisions, and were unwilling to budge on their respective terms..... meaning that the timing was not right for that fight to happen until Canelo officially moved up

and believe me, I am letting you guys off the hook BIG-TIME..... because, there was all of that 154 talk from Golovkin, both before and AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Canelo..... and, kafkod just basically admitted that..... refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A

but, I will leave it..... and I promise to never again accuse Golovkin of ducking Canelo..... and I will agree to the following statement.....

"those guys were in different divisions, and were unwilling to budge on their respective terms..... meaning that the timing was not right for that fight to happen"

..... just to put this thread to bed, and move on

..... but, that would mean that you guys would also have to admit that those guys were in different divisions.....

your call ^^

or, we can sit here all fkn year, it makes no difference whatsoever to me..... because, this thread has not really turned out how you guys first envisaged..... has it?

just a thought

oh btw, I must be honest about my offer..... it does NOT extend to Cotto..... no fkn way..... he is different, that is a different situation

think about it

here is why you should think about it.....

because, if not, this is your destiny.....

FACT: this question will be the last man standing in this thread, and I am sure that you all realize that.....

and of course, the elephant.....

by agreeing, you kill both the impossible question, and the elephant

your call, and I cannot be more fair than that ^^
          Last edited by aboutfkntime; 02-21-2018, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            155 limit is not middleweight.
            Every single boxing organisation states that middleweight is from 154.1 to 160.

Comment

• Ward was willing to fight at 160 for Mayweather.
              GGG was willing to fight at 154 for Mayweather.

If 1 pound doesn't make a difference. Then why does 5 pounds?
              Would 2.5 point make a difference?

Canelo fought at 164, a weight he made on the dot.

Comment

• a wise man made a reasonable, beneficial, proposal.....

but then, this fukwit opened his c0ck-warmer.....

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                Every single boxing organisation states that middleweight is from 154.1 to 160.
                Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                Ward was willing to fight at 160 for Mayweather.
                GGG was willing to fight at 154 for Mayweather.

If 1 pound doesn't make a difference. Then why does 5 pounds?
                Would 2.5 point make a difference?

Canelo fought at 164, a weight he made on the dot.
                oh well, so be it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  a wise man made a reasonable, beneficial, proposal.....

but then, this fukwit opened his c0ck-warmer.....

oh well, so be it.....

If you refer to yourself as a wise man, you are so wrong.
                  Also that wasn't a proposal, you imbecile.
                  Ward would gladly go to 160
                  160 is where Ward would go.
                  And heavyweight.
                  He said as much.

Also every single boxing organisation acknowledges that everything above 154 is middleweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    If you refer to yourself as a wise man, you are so wrong.
                    Also that wasn't a proposal, you imbecile.
                    Ward would gladly go to 160
                    160 is where Ward would go.
                    And heavyweight.
                    He said as much.

Also every single boxing organisation acknowledges that everything above 154 is middleweight.

not according to your buddy.....

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    So far as the sanctioning organizations are concerned, the weight limit for all their MW title fights is 160lb.

do you want to have a do-over and get back to me?

only a casual-fan muppet would judge a fighter by the division MINIMUM..... ESPECIALLY if the weight in question happened to be a catchweight, and even more ESPECIALLY if his weight is likely less than 1lb over the division minimum

I guess you are one of the guys who will crawl up his own ass to hide if I ask you why Golovkin stated this about 159lb Kell Brook..... "he is not a middleweight. He just isn't".....?

btw kid..... you just walked away from the only opportunity that you will get, to avoid being killed by an elephant in this thread

your call, and likely the most fun option

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      not according to your buddy.....

do you want to have a do-over and get back to me?

only a casual-fan muppet would judge a fighter by the division MINIMUM..... ESPECIALLY if the weight in question happened to be a catchweight, and even more ESPECIALLY if his weight is likely less than 1lb over the division minimum

I guess you are one of the guys who will crawl up his own ass to hide if I ask you why Golovkin stated this about 159lb Kell Brook..... "he is not a middleweight. He just isn't".....?

btw kid..... you just walked away from the only opportunity that you will get, to avoid being killed by an elephant in this thread

your call, and likely the most fun option
                      yes your right, you CANNOT weigh more than 160 as a MW, just the same as you CANNOT weigh more than 154 as a JMW, why don't you show me where in any boxing rules or regulations that a MW can only weigh 160lb, something that backs up your OPINION sheepfuker, how about you show us where in the rules it mentions a GENUINE MW, until you can you are completely wrong, ignorant and stupid, you have not supplied 1 shred of evidence to back up your ridiculous claims, obviously NZ is way behind the times, you must be a caveman

Comment

Working...
                      X