No announcement yet.

Sleeping with friends wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    If I'm dead I want my wife happy no matter who it is. I have a best friend for a reason, because he's a good dude. He's married but if he was single I wouldn't have a issue because I know he's a good guy.
    You can take that how you want.
    I'd rather have a good guy hooking up with my wife rather than all these players that will pray on her emotions.
    Im mature and real about chit. My wife deserves to be happy because she's a amazing woman. Yes I put my trust in her if I were to die. If that makes me so so called cuck by your immature standards then so be it.

Life is short and I want her and my child to be happy. I'd be dead so trying to control her is beyond dumb.

You might as well wife swap then but you probably already letting your boys run it to keep her happy it’s all good as long as you know them right

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
      I can’t believe the guys here are acting like it’s not big deal.
      They have obviously never been in a relationship nor do they have many friends.

Or they are cucks and they let their friends bang their wives since their friend is more alpha!! Lmao.

You nitwits aren’t taking all the details into account.

A GROUP OF CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS, all of us! Whom still hang out and talk regularly to this day. One of us got cancer, and we each promised him we would help look after his son and help out financially if ever needed. His family is also very close to us all, as we consider them family due to how close we all are. He has brothers, sisters, etc. and we’re all close.

He passes away, and 3-4 months later one of us in the group is smashing her but acting like he’s just trying to protect her or be there for them. If it wasn’t a big deal or frowned upon, then they would just have talked with us or informed us all instead of keeping it a secret and trying to hide it. Remember we all hang out with each other regularly, including the wife.

The rumors have leaked, the family is deeply infuriated.
      It hasn’t been more than 4 months. Family still mourning.
      And dude is supposedly his “best friend” already sliding in.

What the hell is the definition of a friend according to y’all?

What the hell is the definition of trust, loyalty, respect to all y’all?

Keep in mind it’s so early since the time of passing, that more than likely this will end up a fling. So no, there will be no newfound permanent “replacement”.
      You did not explain any of this initially. You described the situation as though the motives were an unknown and they had a situation evolve out of it. Now you are ascribing motives, and filling in information about the situation and you were unethical because you had a different motive for asking about this...

You wanted affirmation not opinions. And you and Lomo should get a room frankly. What you did was IMO highly unethical because you asked people to commit themselves on a sensative issue, under false circumstances. You could have given a detailed account of the situation where character judgements, actions that showed that the individual's character were discussed, and other such issues were included from the get go. You could have said "my feeling is that it is horrendous to _____________ because________________ and anyone who disagrees is a piece of crap." That would have let people know they were walking into a prejudged situation. Frankly I would not have shared my opinion if I had known you had such a prejudgement.

Situations like this are highly charged, they all have different reasons why things happen, people do sometimes fall in love inadvertently, etc. You seem immune to the idea that many of us like Man Down who have been married many years, see things differently! YOU ask for our opinion, we are honest enough to tell you we would be happy to know our families are in good hands and you dare pass Judgement!!!!

YOU OughT TO Be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! I mean that. and F u c k Lomo also, f u c k both of you.
      Last edited by billeau2; 11-11-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        You posted a thread asking for opinions and when you got them you start calling people cucks. What are you 12? Next time just give your take on the situation in the OP.

It's a an unusual situation for sure, but if the woman and her kid are happy then you and friends should stfu and don't get involved. If he ends up using her just for sex and hurting her and the kid then you disown the scumbag obviously, but if his intentions are sincere then who are you to tell other people how to live? Even of they're your friends.

3 months is a short time, but not everybody is the same and life writes different scenarios for everybody. Situations like this happen.

If your takeweay from this thread is that we're cucks and that we'd bang our friends wives then idk what to tell you. You asked for opinions and you got them.
        It happened that quick chances are there was something going on for a while then, or he took advantage as that shoulder to lean on which is a pretty sick thing to do to your childhoods friends Widow. Either way wouldn’t trust the dude he’s been lying about a lot of shat I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          You might as well wife swap then but you probably already letting your boys run it to keep her happy it’s all good as long as you know them right
          Lol whatever dude. You guys are some insecure people.

The thought of it makes me sick but you're fuggin dead. You've obviously never loved someone more than yourself. Someone day I hope you find that person.

Comment

It happened that quick chances are there was something going on for a while then, or he took advantage as that shoulder to lean on which is a pretty sick thing to do to your childhoods friends Widow. Either way wouldn’t trust the dude he’s been lying about a lot of shat I bet.
            It's possible but also it could've been her who felt lonely after her man died and one thing led to another

Either way the OP and his friends should stay out of it.

Comment

It wasn’t happening prior to death, I know for a fact.
              But yes, to take advantage so quickly is quite disturbing of an individual.

Comment

As long as he pour out a little liquor for the dead homie after he smash, it should be all good

Comment

You really think I'm a cuck? Lol that's a good one. I've probably had more threesome's with my wife and other women than you've had girlfriends.

I've been married 24 years I'm 45. I'm just real about **** I'm a secure man.

I still don't understand why you posted here asking these questions when you didn't want to hear the answers because you're mind is already made up. That's all good you feel the way you do. I could careless and I'm not trying to change your mind. Just don't understand why you asked us. You're looking for validation and when you didn't get it your tripping.
                  Dude, you and I, and anyone else here who has been with the same women for Years on end, has raised a family ethically and loves our family, does not have to explain anything to justify why the continued happiness of or family would be an issue...

considering how few people can achieve such a family dynamic especially, why should we have to explain anything to anyone? You know what is unethical? asking questions like the OP did, under false pretenses. And being an enabler like Lomo...

I have to hand it to the OP though...He did something that the trolls have never been able to do: He pissed me off lol!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Dude, you and I, and anyone else here who has been with the same women for Years on end, has raised a family ethically and loves our family, does not have to explain anything to justify why the continued happiness of or family would be an issue...

considering how few people can achieve such a family dynamic especially, why should we have to explain anything to anyone? You know what is unethical? asking questions like the OP did, under false pretenses. And being an enabler like Lomo...

I have to hand it to the OP though...He did something that the trolls have never been able to do: He pissed me off lol!
                    Glad to see someone else that has found someone to love more than himself. I wish more could experience that kind of love.

Comment

Glad to see someone else that has found someone to love more than himself. I wish more could experience that kind of love.
                      This isn’t about love.
                      They’re not in love, that’s the furthest from what this subject is about.

Comment

Working...
                      X