No announcement yet.

Sleeping with friends wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Dude cant even close his eyes in peace without having to worry about his own friend getting with his woman? Wtf kind of world is that. It’s against the bro code.
    He was his best friend for a reason right? They must of had a lot in common right? He must of been a good dude if they were best friends.

Do you want her on some dating app or some chit? Getting ran through while she tries to find a good guy.

OP, if you have your mind made up why ask us?

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
      You don’t know all the details of relationship so your input isn’t very intelligent.
      You arent explaining it very well to break it down with each post having new angles to the situation.

First it was just a lady f#cking her dead husbands friend.

Then its some promise in death of protecting his girl or his rep or w/e.

And now it also sounds like you wanna protect the dude from the dead guys fam.

Holy f#ck wut other angles have you left out? Its a bit more conplicated then your first post & my bet is its likely more complicated then your last.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        He was his best friend for a reason right? They must of had a lot in common right? He must of been a good dude if they were best friends.

Do you want her on some dating app or some chit? Getting ran through while she tries to find a good guy.

OP, if you have your mind made up why ask us?
        Tf? You sound like a cuck so you would want your boy piping your wife it’s all good? Lmao you cuck af the mothafoocca better be someone I don’t know or ima haunt their trifling ass.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Tf? You sound like a cuck so you would want your boy piping your wife it’s all good? Lmao you cuck af the mothafoocca better be someone I don’t know or ima haunt their trifling ass.
          If I'm dead I want my wife happy no matter who it is. I have a best friend for a reason, because he's a good dude. He's married but if he was single I wouldn't have a issue because I know he's a good guy.
          You can take that how you want.
          I'd rather have a good guy hooking up with my wife rather than all these players that will pray on her emotions.
          Im mature and real about chit. My wife deserves to be happy because she's a amazing woman. Yes I put my trust in her if I were to die. If that makes me so so called cuck by your immature standards then so be it.

Life is short and I want her and my child to be happy. I'd be dead so trying to control her is beyond dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            I can’t believe the guys here are acting like it’s not big deal.
            They have obviously never been in a relationship nor do they have many friends.

Or they are cucks and they let their friends bang their wives since their friend is more alpha!! Lmao.

You nitwits aren’t taking all the details into account.

A GROUP OF CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS, all of us! Whom still hang out and talk regularly to this day. One of us got cancer, and we each promised him we would help look after his son and help out financially if ever needed. His family is also very close to us all, as we consider them family due to how close we all are. He has brothers, sisters, etc. and we’re all close.

He passes away, and 3-4 months later one of us in the group is smashing her but acting like he’s just trying to protect her or be there for them. If it wasn’t a big deal or frowned upon, then they would just have talked with us or informed us all instead of keeping it a secret and trying to hide it. Remember we all hang out with each other regularly, including the wife.

The rumors have leaked, the family is deeply infuriated.
            It hasn’t been more than 4 months. Family still mourning.
            And dude is supposedly his “best friend” already sliding in.

What the hell is the definition of a friend according to y’all?

What the hell is the definition of trust, loyalty, respect to all y’all?

Keep in mind it’s so early since the time of passing, that more than likely this will end up a fling. So no, there will be no newfound permanent “replacement”.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              LOL... Man listen to these responses.... you can tell these mother ****ers have zero life experience and/or no women in their life...

**** is ****ing ridiculous.
              I’m telling you man.
              WOW.

The responses are ridiculous.

They obviously never had a woman, don’t have friends, and don’t know what any of that feels like.

As if a dude who has a wife of umpteen years or whatever is completely cool telling his buddies, “It’s okay fellas! Go on and F my wife if ya feel like it!”

It’s actually WORSE to do that ish when your friend passes. That means you were plotting and waiting and being fake the whole time and now the opportunity is there so you pounce. Disgusting individuals on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                You arent explaining it very well to break it down with each post having new angles to the situation.

First it was just a lady f#cking her dead husbands friend.

Then its some promise in death of protecting his girl or his rep or w/e.

And now it also sounds like you wanna protect the dude from the dead guys fam.

Holy f#ck wut other angles have you left out? Its a bit more conplicated then your first post & my bet is its likely more complicated then your last.
                After reading his last posts, I'm pretty sure he's making this shyt up.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  After reading his last posts, I'm pretty sure he's making this shyt up.
                  Nope. Wish I was tho...

Comment

Nope. Wish I was tho...
                    You obviously made up your mind before making this thread so wtf did you make this thread in the first place?

Comment

I’m telling you man.
                      WOW.

The responses are ridiculous.

They obviously never had a woman, don’t have friends, and don’t know what any of that feels like.

As if a dude who has a wife of umpteen years or whatever is completely cool telling his buddies, “It’s okay fellas! Go on and F my wife if ya feel like it!”

It’s actually WORSE to do that ish when your friend passes. That means you were plotting and waiting and being fake the whole time and now the opportunity is there so you pounce. Disgusting individuals on this site.
                      What do you expect people to say in here? We don't know the group dynamic not sure if the relationship between your friends was tight or just sporadic appearances time spent together.. How do we know? Its not unheard of for this type of thing to happen there's a thing called friends with benefits casual sex amongst friends this day and age is common. That's just life. Yes 4 months isn't a long time it makes me question how truly in love she was with the recently deceased. I feel bad for the children involved as they haven't got a father in there lives anymore. Im not worrying about this woman who wants meat in her vag.

Comment

Working...
                      X