Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Groin shots work for self defense ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Groin shots work for self defense ?

My prediction is a GOOD groin shots work, ones with whip lash, or shock, its the suddenness thats key, im not sure if its true, but Im making a prediction.

Pushy strikes not so much, too slow

Yes most definitely its the first thing i do in a fight
    66.67%
    No not at all, I have balls of steel, I train my balls for impact
    16.67%
    Sometimes yes well, sometimes not at all
    16.67%
    Lets test it out, here you go
    0.00%
    Last edited by AlexKid; 11-02-2019, 12:18 PM.

Football punts are more pushy than round kicks and flick kicks but you can also obviously train for ball strength too.

If that was a well chambered front flick kick to the balls i bet it would have hurt more? Maybe not on that guy but on most people so like what Bruce Lee taught

TRAIN YOUR BALLS!

MAKE YOUR BALLS GO TOWARDS THE FOOT SO THE FOOT DOES NOT PICK UP MORE SPEED!

Any serious JKD practitioner should be training his balls and adopting a more front on stance
    Last edited by AlexKid; 11-02-2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Pay attention to your balls

Comment

thai kicks have alot of whip on them if done properly, with the kinetic linking , I mean these trained fighters are not always /often faking it, and its through a cup, I think it works well if done properly better than people including many martial arts instructors/self defense instructor's think. Esp since you can punch well there too you dont have to kick

Adrenaline is going to help, im not sure if a big adrenaline dump will make it ineffective? (I dont think pro fighters have a big adrenaline dump because they are used to fighting)
        Last edited by AlexKid; 11-02-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Follow it up with a nice headbutt to the bridge of the nose, a foot stomp, a chop to the throat, then run like you stole something.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Follow it up with a nice headbutt to the bridge of the nose, a foot stomp, a chop to the throat, then run like you stole something.
            lOL YOU WILL BUTT YOUR NOSE IF YOU FOLLOW WITH A HEAD BUTT , butt first then groin, then elbow to back of head

forward dash A BB
            Last edited by AlexKid; 11-02-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

It can definitely hurt a man, but as an end all, I wouldn't bank on it.

It can be utilized to create an opening though.

If the man who gets his balls hit, hunches forward after the blow, then a well placed shot to the solar plex or an uppercut would most likely seal the deal.

I would expect to be jumped/stabbed/shot shortly after completing that though.

Comment

ask this guy how he does it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvEFbW4iTBI not sure why it's not working there

he let's tourists kick him in the balls for money

Comment

Zaroku

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    lmfao, I wannt a son so I can do that to him lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X