Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: Adonis Stevenson is The Fight That I Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with that. Probably got a better chance fighting Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former two division world champion Badou Jack (22-1-2, 13 KOs) is still targeting a showdown with WBC beltholder Adonis Stevenson. Earlier this year, Jack - who at the time held the WBC title at 168 - went to a twelve round draw in a unification showdown with IBF champion James DeGale at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. After that fight, Jack vacated the WBC belt and announced he was making a move to the light heavyweight limit of 175-pounds.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Big fan of this guy. Must be the most robbed fighter in boxing now.

That loss lit a fire under his ass and now he takes on everyone. He whips top fighters cleanly and clearly with top level skills and crisp heavy body shots and clean stinging head shots when the opportunity arisesarises. Brilliant fighter.

Comment

When's Adonis gonna fight Alvarez the old c***. Jack is breathing in fresh air into the division, he should target Beterbum if he wants a belt, that would be a nice fight that could happen early 2018. POS Stevenson will be out of the ring until September 2018 if he fights Alvarez in December this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Good luck with that one Jack. Stevenson is trolling the county morgue for his next opponent.
          Hahaha so good!

Comment

Why is it that Canadians are the only ones that defend Stevenson? Is there nothing redeeming about him that would convince someone with no nationalistic ties that he's a great fighter?

I used to like and defend the guy but at this point, he's a bit of a joke. But, post anything negative about him and there's 3 Canadians on here that will spam the hell out of you with replies.

That's not a slight on Canada either (have to add that disclaimer because some people are too insecure to read what I'm actually saying).

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Why is it that Canadians are the only ones that defend Stevenson? Is there nothing redeeming about him that would convince someone with no nationalistic ties that he's a great fighter?

I used to like and defend the guy but at this point, he's a bit of a joke. But, post anything negative about him and there's 3 Canadians on here that will spam the hell out of you with replies.

That's not a slight on Canada either (have to add that disclaimer because some people are too insecure to read what I'm actually saying).
              Lol I see only 2 replying. Where's the third? They roll deep...

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                Adonis cherrypicks his own fights. He hates being cherrypicked. Pascal learned that early.
                Since when did Adonis accepted any challenge since he gained a title?
                Jack can call out Adonis all he wants till he's blue in the face and Adonis would still pick who he wants to fight.
                It won't be the persistent caller, trust me.

Comment

Stevenson has been avoiding his mando for over 2 years. No way is he fighting a balanced fighter like Jack. I don't even think Jack is all that good and I'd have this 50/50 but 50/50 is way too close for Stevenson to feel comfortable.
                  LOL yea I tend to agree with you.

Stevenson doesn't seem to wanna fight anyone notable unless he is cashing out with that fight. For all the he said she said involved with Stevenson vs Kovalev when it was hot he's made no move towards fighting other high level guys for good, but not great paydays he'd surely get for them.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Lol I see only 2 replying. Where's the third? They roll deep...
                    Ah, I think I mis-counted. I'm American so you'll have to pardon my math.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LOL yea I tend to agree with you.

Stevenson doesn't seem to wanna fight anyone notable unless he is cashing out with that fight. For all the he said she said involved with Stevenson vs Kovalev when it was hot he's made no move towards fighting other high level guys for good, but not great paydays he'd surely get for them.
                    I got so tired of the guy making me feel like an as$hole every time I defended him. He runs his mouth, but the truth always reveals itself in time and no one can tell me that he's the victim of circumstance several years in a row.

Golovkin, Canelo, and Ward had fair criticism over their opposition for a while but they all proved why they are real champs, by securing fights with the best available.

When Stevenson really pissed me off was this, "I'm the king, you come to ME."
                    His kingdom is apparently a moat that takes you 2 years to swim across and even then, you might not get a battle with him. Fuk this dude.

Comment

Ah, I think I mis-counted. I'm American so you'll have to pardon my math.

I got so tired of the guy making me feel like an as$hole every time I defended him. He runs his mouth, but the truth always reveals itself in time and no one can tell me that he's the victim of circumstance several years in a row.

Golovkin, Canelo, and Ward had fair criticism over their opposition for a while but they all proved why they are real champs, by securing fights with the best available.

When Stevenson really pissed me off was this, "I'm the king, you come to ME."
                      His kingdom is apparently a moat that takes you 2 years to swim across and even then, you might not get a battle with him. Fuk this dude.
                      Oh I wasn't correcting you. I was just wondering where the other one was. I know there's one missing.

Comment

Working...
                      X