Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: Adonis Stevenson is The Fight That I Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of My favourite fighters!
    #WAR-BADOU!!

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
      Nah, I live in Montreal and credible sources (such as Réjean Tremblay) here say that Adonis actually also wants the Jack fight because he'd make more money. Why fight and beat Alvarez (his mando) for less money? Yes, Alvarez boosted his profile in Montreal after wins over Bute (a HUGE fan favorite here) and Pascal but he is still not a hot ticket in Montreal. Not that Adonis is that big of a ticket seller in Montreal himself. The hate for Adonis hasn't translated in tickets like it did for Pascal (back in Pascal's heydays). For the record, Pascal did receive is fair share of hate but he received respect because he always took on all comers. Therefore, Pascal (in his heydays) was able to put around 10 000 people in the Bell Centre unlike Adonis.
      had no idea Pascal was a heel in MTL

Comment

Smart move. He's taken on some rough comp. Hopefully he can get the fight. Stevenson has that quitter to look out for though, so who knows how this one would play out.

Comment

You can say what you want about Stevensons competition and who he does and doesn't fight but his left hand is the truth

Comment

Good luck with that one Jack. Stevenson is trolling the county morgue for his next opponent.

Comment

will any of these guys ever mention beterbiev its like theyve formed their own little club and hes not allowed to come in and spoil things.

Comment

Adonis Stevenson will knock him out. Badou Jack is a really good fighter but he's not winning that fight.

Comment

yvon michel and showtime need to workout when stevenson is fightin again and michel needs to get the venue together the first time..i think showtime has given him out all the handouts that they will now that ward has retired and the kov fight isnt as big as it would have been

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    will any of these guys ever mention beterbiev its like theyve formed their own little club and hes not allowed to come in and spoil things.
                    but now i have to ask you...didnt beterbiev turn down a shot at 3 belts in his home town vs kov? and 2ndly where i beterbiev at when it comes to mentioning them?

jack is trying to fight stevenson (a proven lineal champ)..meanwhile beterbiev is trying to fight a cab driver for a vacant belt...DONT EVEN WITH ME BOY!

Comment

Jack is ducking Bivol, vacated the title to avoid him and wants to fight a 40 year old lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X