Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher p4p of all time Bhop, Roy Jones or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    You mean like when he refused extra drug testing for the Pascal rematch?
    Hey, if that actually happened, I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Haha, Darius was stripped because he was forced to fight a month after the hill fight, which for obvious reasons, he wasn't able to do. It had nothing to do with Roy. Roy picked those titles up by beating De valle and Johnson. Shows how much you know about that time. Kid.
      Please. He wasn't fighting anywhere outside of Germany. His next TEN fights were in Germany. Again, enough with your nonsense. If this guy was the man, like you're claiming, he wouldn't have to fight scrubs in Germany, where the refs and judges were in his pocket.

Comment

Or because it was very close.

Not a robbery. Not even close to a robbery actually.
        Thank you. I'm not sure this idiot has ever seen these fights. I mean, saying Dariusz Michaelchevski was ahead of RJJ in 1997 is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
          It did happen.

Which is what caused the outburst at the press conference when Hopkins pushed Pascal when he called him out for refusing it.

Comment

Please. He wasn't fighting anywhere outside of Germany. His next TEN fights were in Germany. Again, enough with your nonsense. If this guy was the man, like you're claiming, he wouldn't have to fight scrubs in Germany, where the refs and judges were in his pocket.
            Doesn't matter if he fought all his fights in Germany, he was still the man at the weight.

Are you forgetting Roy also had his fights in the US? Or is this alright to you, you hypocrite?

Darius fought who he had to to get the titles. Same way Roy did.

How an American can call others corrupt when you are the most corrupt country on the planet in boxing is outstanding. The cheek of you, man.

Comment

https://youtu.be/DBI7sF8gQkU

Comment

Ok but do you have any actual evidence that he was hooked up to an IV? And if he was how do you know that's the only time he did?

And do you have any evidence that he nearly fainted at the weigh in? As even for Toney apologist standards I have never even heard that one.

He ballooned up because that is what he did. He always ballooned up after the weigh in.

There is literally no difference. Literally, there is no difference. If anything, he had to lose LESS weight at 168. Which conveniently was his excuse for all his piss poor performances at 160 and at 160 is when he was supposed to be in shape.
                what evidence? i just posted the screenshots from two articles. I doubt there's any pictures of Toney hooked to an IV if thats what you mean. but if that's how we're playing then there's no proof DLH was hooked to an IV after the Pacquiao weigh in either.

and i agree it's not Roy's fault JT was undisciplined, drained and weakened.. just like it's not Tarver or Johnson's fault Roy had weight issues. but that's the sole reason Roy fans use to deny Tarver and Glen their due credit. so to stay consistent Roy gets zero credit for beating JT. its an overrated win.

Comment

Thank you. I'm not sure this idiot has ever seen these fights. I mean, saying Dariusz Michaelchevski was ahead of RJJ in 1997 is laughable.
                  If Darius was the number 1, how in the hell could Roy take that position without beating him you fool? Darius unified the titles to show he was the man. The only way Roy took the position off him was politics and arrogance. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    what evidence? i just posted the screenshots from two articles. I doubt there's any pictures of Toney hooked to an IV if thats what you mean. but if that's how we're playing then there's no proof DLH was hooked to an IV after the Pacquiao weigh in either.

and i agree it's not Roy's fault JT was undisciplined, drained and weakened.. just like it's not Tarver or Johnson's fault Roy had weight issues. but that's the sole reason Roy fans use to deny Tarver and Glen their due credit. so to stay consistent Roy gets zero credit for beating JT. its an overrated win.
                    So all you have is Toney or his team saying it? Ok

And how do you know that's the only time he used one?

What evidence do you have that he nearly fainted at the weigh in?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      It did happen.

Which is what caused the outburst at the press conference when Hopkins pushed Pascal when he called him out for refusing it.
                      Well I was not aware of this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X