Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman getting dominated this Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    thurman ain't dumb man.

all he has to do is follow brook's gameplan, and since he has power it'll work even better than brooks plan. easy work.
    Thurman doesn't hit as hard nor is he as physically strong or as tall as Brook.

So adopting that plan might just backfire.

Comment

Porter can dominate fighters with no power. Once he gets tagged by that hook from Thurman he will try to box and he's not a better boxer than Thurman. Thurman has good movement and power in both hands. Adrien Broner dropped Porter, Thurman will stop him.

Comment

Porter is going to knock Thurman out. Remember this post.

Comment

Thurman is gonna tag Porter all night when he rushes in. Thurman is a lot more skilled, Porter is aggressive and he's get reckless at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Anyone have a gut feeling.

I've heard that his training was altered because of the accident and probably didn't get a good amount of sparring rounds in.

I don't like making excuses for fighters but this might be a legit one.

He might not be 100% on Saturday
            Keith Thurman has holes in his game, but it has already been shown that Shawn Porter's game can be nullified (if you don't let Porter get in on your chest and work, he's got nothing he can really do to you); until I see any footage that looks like that fact has been corrected in training, Keith Thurman should be fine

Comment

Keith Thurman Friday night

Keith Thurman after the fight

Comment

Thurman is gonna stop Porter or beat him easily on points, it's his fight to lose give the styles. Porter's style would be more successful if he had power and didn't smother his own work. Thurman is gonna control him with the jab and his footwork and eventually start pressuring him and pushing him back.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  I don't see Thurman getting dominated but i expect Porter to win, Thurman sometimes let the fight go away, and wins with only the necessary and that can be an error against Porter.

What fights are you talking? This has never happened, he's clearly defeated everybody he's faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Thurman is gonna tag Porter all night when he rushes in. Thurman is a lot more skilled, Porter is aggressive and he's get reckless at times.
                    bet_______

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Keith Thurman Friday night

Keith Thurman after the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X