No announcement yet.

Sources: Wilder rejects 100 million DAZN offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Someone on here mentioned earlier something similar to this, the poster said the fact that Team Wilder have called a presser for Tuesday shows they aren’t taking the DAZN offer, because there is no way they would have reach a deal, go over the details and sign contracts for that fight to be announced on Tuesday.
    Hearn was very adamant about the deal is a long way off in recent interview so Skipper is just relaying whatever to Hearn which everyone already knows and that's Finkel will try and hold it up.

I'd REALLY just like to see Breazeale knock him out because at this point I would get more satisfaction out of it and Joshua wants to fight Wilder anyway if he loses hes made that clear . Odds are Wilder will win his next fight in a tough one and he will announce his own BombSzuad promotion of sorts to further confuse people on tuesday and his fans will give him a standing ovation . lol
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-14-2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      If true it's hard to defend because he'd get how much for Brezeale? Let's high end it and say $10m so $90m for Joshua? The last time I checked $90m is a larger currency than $50m (the fake "offer" which many buy into) as 90 is a larger number than 50 based on the proper use of mathematics and facts.
      lolol...i was actually starting to think you were alright...till you said "fake offer which many buy into"...wow..just wow...you arent one of those guys are you?

Comment

Very sad if true. He'll earn less money and his fans have to pay $65+ more to watch him fight Breazeale. Not sure we can blame Wilder, he'll do whatever Finkel and Haymon tell him to.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          I don't believe it. Even Wilder isn't this ******ed.
          I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            I don't believe it. Even Wilder isn't this ******ed.
            Not really believing it either, but if Wilder backed out, it was likely because DAZN couldn't guarantee that Joshua would've been next.

Give it some time though

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              If true it's hard to defend because he'd get how much for Brezeale? Let's high end it and say $10m so $90m for Joshua? The last time I checked $90m is a larger currency than $50m (the fake "offer" which many buy into) as 90 is a larger number than 50 based on the proper use of mathematics and facts.
              If it doesn't come with Joshua being guaranteed next, the move doesn't make sense, at almost any price.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                If true it proves Wilder is ducking AJ
                Nothing more needs to be said

Comment

who would turn down that kind of money?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    "Rumors Online"

amazing what passes for a source these days.
                    You know how this works don't you?

Someone claims one of the two possible outcomes has happened due to info from their 'source'.

If the opposite happens, it doesn't get mentioned again.

If the predicted outcome happens, they come back and use the post as evidence of the validity of their sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
                      Rumours online that he has rejected the deal.

He will stay with pbc/fox/showtime for the brazealle fight and look at his options again after the fight.

Wilder is very loyal.
                      Get the fuck outta here! This dude is funny as shit!

Comment

Working...
                      X