Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Wins Tough Decision Over Jesus Rojas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U
    Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Stop crying h0e you posted comments that are public for everyone to see and respond too. Don't make stupid comments then you don't have to cry about 3 different posters all calling you out for it. Otherwise go back to sending private text messages to your boyfriend if you are upset about other people responding to you until you figure out how this whole internet message forum thing works. Get the sand out your v@gina bytch. I find it amusing you giving anyone life suggestions when you sent this many messages and spent this much time responding in a thread about a fight YOU DIDN'T EVEN WATCH and have approaching 800 messages in the last 5 months. You have a lot of free time you could be spending else where then arguing about fights you didn't watch.

You clearly have a issue and agenda with Mexicans I'm guessing your mother let a Mexican run a train on her :bukkake: and when your daddy was done said he was going to pick up milk and never came back. You so bitter over Mexicans I bet when you drunk and it's late and nothing is open but taco bell out of spite you go to bed hungry.
    are you stalking me? 3 days of you sending me 5 paragraph posts about the same thing. You must be unemployed to have all of this time. You're out here telling 7 yr old your mama jokes like a virgin loser. Listen up tranny, I don't care how often you cross dress and what talent you have with kitchen utensils, I'm not interested in furthering my interactions with you. Hop off. Ohh, and for the record, I looked at your posts from the fight as you suggested, you flat out said Diaz deserved the win and then admitted 10 min later you were going back to watch the rounds you missed. Now that's something that only a casual dick rider would do. Say you had someone winning when you didn't even see the whole fight.
    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 08-14-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      U are you stalking me? 3 days of you sending me 5 paragraph posts about the same thing. You must be unemployed to have all of this time. You're out here telling 7 yr old your mama jokes like a virgin loser. Listen up tranny, I don't care how often you cross dress and what talent you have with kitchen utensils, I'm not interested in furthering my interactions with you. Hop off. Ohh, and for the record, I looked at your posts from the fight as you suggested, you flat out said Diaz deserved the win and then admitted 10 min later you were going back to watch the rounds you missed. Now that's something that only a casual dick rider would do. Say you had someone winning when you didn't even see the whole fight.
      I gave my breakdown throughout the entire fight I can tell you exactly what rounds Jojo won. What was your score of the fight? Oh yeah you don't have one you didn't watch it you only showed up to talk shyt about a fight you didn't watch just because you hate Mexicans. And cried like a bytch when you got exposed. Let the hate go angry girl your mom did. Go eat some taco bell and margaritas find you a mexican man to get over your differences.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        I gave my breakdown throughout the entire fight I can tell you exactly what rounds Jojo won. What was your score of the fight? Oh yeah you don't have one you didn't watch it you only showed up to talk shyt about a fight you didn't watch just because you hate Mexicans. And cried like a bytch when you got exposed. Let the hate go angry girl your mom did. Go eat some taco bell and margaritas find you a mexican man to get over your differences.
        cut it out. You've been exposed as a groupie who proclaims winning scorecards for his man crushes without actually seeing the entire fight first. You're like those teen girls who say how good Justin Bieber's album is after only hearing 2 songs. Your Fandom is pathetic just like your weak ass jokes. You're going to the yo mama jokes because deep down your ego is hurt because you've been exposed as more of an emotionally feminine person than an actual man.

Comment

cut it out. You've been exposed as a groupie who proclaims winning scorecards for his man crushes without actually seeing the entire fight first. You're like those teen girls who say how good Justin Bieber's album is after only hearing 2 songs. Your Fandom is pathetic just like your weak ass jokes. You're going to the yo mama jokes because deep down your ego is hurt because you've been exposed as more of an emotionally feminine person than an actual man.
          So you hate Canelo and are a GGG emotional groupie you literally have hundreds of I hate Canelo posts and every Mexican fighter on the planet holy shyt just look

You bashed Jojo BEFORE the fight so now I understand why you come up in here after the fight crying like a bytch on the rag about a fight you didn't even watch but I had no clue how deep your hate for mexicans goes. You hate Oscar, you hate Canelo you hate Gilberto Ramariez, you hate Mikey Garcia, you hate Orlando Salido, you hate JoJo Diaz, you hate Ray Beltran, you hate Yori boy Campas, you hate Ryan Garcia, you hate Chavez Jr, you hate Jaime Munguai literally every post of yours is either attacking canelo or some other Mexican and if someone calls you out you accuse them of being Mexican and recycle the same corny jokes LMAO

Canelo
          Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Canelo fans getting nervous right about now. Their juice less hero is about to catch a beating.
          Ryan Garcia
          stop talking in circles. Garcia hasn't beaten anyone and looked like trash vs Velez who is his biggest name. Everyone knows Lopez will spark garcia. It's not even cause for debate. Now if you want to defend garcia because you wanna back your fellow Mexican, then so be it.
          Chavez Jr
          Chavez jr was hated on for good reason. Just look how pathetic his career turned out. Garcia is another hype job and if you get your wish of him facing Davis, garcia will be exposed as a fraud alot sooner than Chavez jr was
          Gilberto Ramirez
          True Aztec warrior zurdo is. Avoid the top fighters in your weight class and target washed up/ hype job fighters.
          Jojo Diaz
          stop the BS. He's trash.
          Typical golden boy scorecards for the home town fighter. Diaz is limited, couldn't even make the weight and won't make any noise.
          Yori Boy Campas
          Yori Boy Campas was 56-0 with 53 kos at one point in his career. Did anyone give a *****? Nope, because he fought a bunch of nobodies and this 50-0 imaginary record is insignificant. It was only a big deal for heavyweights because Marciano retired at 49-0 and Holmes was about to tie it before losing to Spinks. Mayweather conned everyone into thinking it's some great 1 time feat that's never been accomplished when several fighters in lower weight classes have accomplished that. Sheep.
          Ray Beltran
          Not sure he even gets past pedraza
          Orlando Salido
          Easter is better than salido. More skilled and a more difficult style.
          you want me to stop because you're taking more losses than Orlando salido, so I figured I'd finish you off. Mission accomplished.
          Mikey Garcia
          made doe? Might wanna check your spelling. I know you meant to write "why you mad doe?" and this clarifies everything for me. You're a 13 yr old virgin whose still in middle school. No grown man says "doe" instead of though, nevertheless types it out. No wonder you named yourself war Mikey. You're just a kid with a crush on his idol. Sorry for picking on you little buddy. Have a great 8th grade school year.
          Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          why you mad doe?

lmfao paragraph and yet you cant explain why you mad?

lmfao damn you dont like mikey okay we get it, lmfao go get some pussy put some energy into that rather than this on a friday after noon damn.
          you're an embarrassment to Mexicans. Mexicans are real boxing fans, it's you fake Mexicans who barely speak Spanish and try to act like something they're not by saying Doe like a 13 yr old girl cardi b wannabe who embarrass your whole heritage. And there it is. It's not Mexicans I don't like, it's PEOPLE like you who are dk riders and not boxing fans that I don't like. Now you forced me to hand you another L.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I thought you was out? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you mad lol.

Jaime Munguia
          Poor Liam, he stays catching beatings from Mexicans who are middle weights but oddly make 154 pounds but then rehydrate to light heavyweights.
          And this is just a small sample of what you posted on here in the last week or so. Basically if your name ends in a vowel or Z you hate and root against the motherphuker you racist piece of shyt. A Mexican really did a number on you so hateful and bitter. You need Jesus...and I'm not talking god, I'm talking a gay Mexican named Jesus to phuk the Mexican hate out of you.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-14-2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

So you hate Canelo and are a GGG emotional groupie you literally have hundreds of I hate Canelo posts and every Mexican fighter on the planet holy shyt just look

You bashed Jojo BEFORE the fight so now I understand why you come up in here after the fight crying like a bytch on the rag about a fight you didn't even watch but I had no clue how deep your hate for mexicans goes. You hate Oscar, you hate Canelo you hate Gilberto Ramariez, you hate Mikey Garcia, you hate Orlando Salido, you hate JoJo Diaz, you hate Ray Beltran, you hate Yori boy Campas, you hate Ryan Garcia, you hate Chavez Jr, you hate Jaime Munguai literally every post of yours is either attacking canelo or some other Mexican and if someone calls you out you accuse them of being Mexican and recycle the same corny jokes LMAO

Canelo

Ryan Garcia

Chavez Jr

Gilberto Ramirez

Jojo Diaz

Yori Boy Campas

Ray Beltran

Orlando Salido

Mikey Garcia

Jaime Munguia

And this is just a small sample of what you posted on here in the last week or so. Basically if your name ends in a vowel or Z you hate and root against the motherphuker you racist piece of shyt. A Mexican really did a number on you so hateful and bitter. You need Jesus...and I'm not talking god, I'm talking a gay Mexican named Jesus to phuk the Mexican hate out of you.
            nothing I said is false. You're just pointing out that Mexican fans are emotional and can't handle the truth. The only current Mexican fighters who have a stake to being true top talents right now are Mikey garcia and David benavidez. The comment regarding Mikey was to a fan who said Spence fears Mikey. You find truth it that then you're dumber than I thought. I will stand by everything I said which is Canelo is a ped cheat who gets handed gifts by judges, Chavez Jr is a bum duhhhh, Ryan garcia is a hype job, beltran may not beat pedraza, Munguia is oversized for 154 and comes into the ring well into the 170s, Zurdo is not the top guy by far at 168. Name 1 guy Campas fought before tito without going on box rec, you think Diaz is a top 3 guy at 126? You left out that I think santa cruz blatantly ducked rigo. But guess what, I also think broner is a waste of air time, I think pac is washed up, probably used roids during his prime and should go away , I think Joshua is scared of fighting wilder, I think verdejo is a lazy hype job, I think Thurman is scared to fight Spence and being a punk. Look hard enough and you'll find all of those comments on my posts. All you just did was prove that you're a stalker and have nothing better to do with your time. And for the record, morales and barrera would be in my top 10 of favorite fighters of all time. But I feel current Mexican boxing is overrated and not like past eras. Not even your best attempt to hype up their limited current talent and cheerlead wins of fights you didn't even see entirely can change that.
            Last edited by Jab jab boom; 08-14-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

nothing I said is false. You're just pointing out that Mexican fans are emotional and can't handle the truth. The only current Mexican fighters who have a stake to being true top talents right now are Mikey garcia and David benavidez. The comment regarding Mikey was to a fan who said Spence fears Mikey. You find truth it that then you're dumber than I thought. I will stand by everything I said which is Canelo is a ped cheat who gets handed gifts by judges, Chavez Jr is a bum duhhhh, Ryan garcia is a hype job, beltran may not beat pedraza, Munguia is oversized for 154 and comes into the ring well into the 170s, Zurdo is not the top guy by far at 168. Name 1 guy Campas fought before tito without going on box rec, you think Diaz is a top 3 guy at 126? You left out that I think santa cruz blatantly ducked rigo. But guess what, I also think broner is a waste of air time, I think pac is washed up, probably used roids during his prime and should go away , I think Joshua is scared of fighting wilder, I think verdejo is a lazy hype job, I think Thurman is scared to fight Spence and being a punk. Look hard enough and you'll find all of those comments on my posts. All you just did was prove that you're a stalker and have nothing better to do with your time. And for the record, morales and barrera would be in my top 10 of favorite fighters of all time. But I feel current Mexican boxing is overrated and not like past eras. Not even your best attempt to hype up their limited current talent and cheerlead wins of fights you didn't even see entirely can change that.
              stop you racist bytch. Can't find a single post of you saying shyt nice about any Mexican fighter. And the issue isn't that you hate a few random fighters but literally 99% of your posts are hate filled posts directed specifically at Mexican fighters and no one else. That's just your hatred in the last week or so. You got issues motherphuker you probably strangle chihuahua's when you offline. Mexican's punked you when you were little and phuked your mom and you can't just turn the page. Jab jab boom popped up here in Feb so who's alt are you? A racist GGG c0ck blower who posts nothing but anti Mexican junk all day every day. Probably already been banned for your racist trash already so this is your new username. Must suck to be angry all day long get help for real turn to Jesus or smoke a blunt and stop hating on those Mexicans you going to give yourself a heart attack and if you did you probably would rather die then have Mexican revive you.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-14-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

stop you racist bytch. Can't find a single post of you saying shyt nice about any Mexican fighter. And the issue isn't that you hate a few random fighters but literally 99% of your posts are hate filled posts directed specifically at Mexican fighters and no one else. That's just your hatred in the last week or so. You got issues motherphuker you probably strangle chihuahua's when you offline. Mexican's punked you when you were little and phuked your mom and you can't just turn the page. Jab jab boom popped up here in Feb so who's alt are you? A racist GGG c0ck blower who posts nothing but anti Mexican junk all day every day. Probably already been banned for your racist trash already so this is your new username. Must suck to be angry all day long get help for real turn to Jesus or smoke a blunt and stop hating on those Mexicans you going to give yourself a heart attack and if you did you probably would rather die then have Mexican revive you.
                blah blah, you couldn't disprove one thing that I said as inaccurate. If the truth hurts, then so be it. As far as being racist, I had no clue that Mexican was race. Are you that stupid? And what did I say that was racist? Because I mentioned truths about some boxers that are Mexican? Those aren't racist comments you inbred fool. You're the one getting your thong in a bunch trying to make wack ass chihuahua and mother jokes. Also, my last name ends in ez, so your other theory is even more inaccurate than your scorecards after only watching 5 rounds. So enough of the back and forth. You said you're on the east coast. Where at? I'm in NYC. If you want, we can meet up in a boxing gym and then we'll see what's up? No fake talk, nothing that can get anyone arrested, come see me in a gym and defend Canelos honor since you love him so much.
                Last edited by Jab jab boom; 08-14-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• motherfuker said if you look hard enough you'll find a post of me NOT spewing hate towards a Mexican. lol That's the the classic I'm not racist I got a black friend at work excuse. You have to look with a microscope to find posts that aren't rambling on about Mexicans. Mexican's shouldn't own that much space in your head and occupy this much of your posting topics. I'm not racist I just send negative posts all day everyday ONLY about Mexicans. And hitler wasn't racist he was just telling the truth. riiiiiight.

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                  You’re best to just stop while you are ahead. Did Rojas knock him out in those 3 rounds? No. Did Rojas score a knock down in those 3 rounds? No. Even if he took all 3 (which he did not based on damn near all scorecards I have seen) but even if he did he still doesn’t win the fight. Just admit you do not like Delahoya and it will make this conversation much easier
                  You were only partially right. Had to just open your net wider he don't just hate Oscar he literally hates every Mexican that ever walked this earth that's all he posts about.
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-14-2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

motherfuker said if you look hard enough you'll find a post of me NOT spewing hate towards a Mexican. lol That's the the classic I'm not racist I got a black friend at work excuse. You have to look with a microscope to find posts that aren't rambling on about Mexicans. Mexican's shouldn't own that much space in your head and occupy this much of your posting topics. I'm not racist I just send negative posts all day everyday ONLY about Mexicans. And hitler wasn't racist he was just telling the truth. riiiiiight.

You were only partially right. Had to just open your net wider he don't just hate Oscar he literally hates every Mexican that ever walked this earth that's all he posts about.
                    1. True sign of a punk is that you feel the need to try and go back a day or 2 worth of posts and drag somoene else into this because you're looking for support. 2. You actually compared someone making comments about boxers on a website to Hitler. You're a complete ******. I didn't pull a trump and say Mexicans were rapists, or murderers, or drug dealers, addicts, child molesters, or gang members. I said some of these boxers were hype jobs, or not as good as some perceive them to be, etc. Meanwhile, you have been able to effectively debate any of those points I made, but yeah having an opinion on boxers is racist. 3. Just so you know, you're a straight puss. You spent 3 whole days responding to my posts non stop but the second I tell you to come see me at a gym if you wanna talk tough, you disappear. Don't talk tough and make your mama jokes and then turn puss when it gets real. I'm done entertaining your b**ch ass.

Comment

• Bigdunny & Jab Jab Boom ,

Can we have a cease fire here? No more responding on this matter....It was a good fight between one of the greatest rivalries in boxing. Both Joseph Diaz & Jesus Rojas made their people proud & that is us... The people of the boxing world! Please no more comments...

Comment

Working...
                      X