No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Wins Tough Decision Over Jesus Rojas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
    If ya switched to the Youtube channel you would have only missed about a minute. Did Rojas do enough in that minute to change my scoring? Diaz by decision! Props to Rojas for bringing it.
    THIS!!! this clown already making himself look bad. I missed exactly 2 rounds live from the facebook feed. I gave rojas the benefit of the doubt in my scorecard giving him BOTH rounds without seeing it live and still it wasn't enough rounds for Rojas to win. There was no ungodly abuse on jojo no knockdowns took place so it didn't change the outcome for the majority who felt Jojo won because they already saw JoJo win 7-8 rounds nothing in those missing 2 rounds would of changed the outcome.

But media that were in the arena scoring didn't have a outage saw the fight live and NONE scored it a win for Rojas and NONE work for Golden Boy even though dipshyt didn't realize that Rojas is also promoted by Golden Boy LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      First you lied saying saying JoJo only won because he was the golden boy fighter only to look stupid because your dumb azzz didn't realize that Rojas is also signed with Golden Boy and now you too dumb to realize that the fight in it's entirety was posted immediately after the fight ended. So of course I and anyone else can make a comment on who won the fight. I scored the fight live for Jojo just like ALL THE MEDIA who were at the fight and that was assuming you gave every one of the 2 rounds that were not aired live to Rojas. I missed rounds 5 and 6 after the fight I went back and watched those 2 rounds and it didn't change my outcome.

The fight is everywhere in it's entirety on facebook, youtube ect. The official ondemand video posted by facebook just for the main event has been viewed 106K times since last night. The entire broadcast video was viewed 3M times yesterday and as of right now has been viewed 3.9M times. So according to facebook 1M people have watched after the fight and no telling how many views on youtube. And still the amount of media claiming Rojas won is non existent and your theory that Jojo only won because he's with golden boy is just plain stupid Rojas is also golden boy. Rojas lost because he did nothing but walk forward and eat punches all night long. The fight was entertaining and closer then it should of been because JoJo was exhausted down the stretch. Rojas had better stamina but that don't mean you win the fight.
      you already admitted that you missed 3 rounds when you first scored the fight. Don't change your story now. And stop writing novels to cover it up. And you're already proven to be biased for Mexican fighters so your word means nothing when scoring a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        you already admitted that you missed 3 rounds when you first scored the fight. Don't change your story now. And stop writing novels to cover it up.
        It was 2 rounds not 3

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        You’re best to just stop while you are ahead. Did Rojas knock him out in those 3 rounds? No. Did Rojas score a knock down in those 3 rounds? No. Even if he took all 3 (which he did not based on damn near all scorecards I have seen) but even if he did he still doesn’t win the fight. Just admit you do not like Delahoya and it will make this conversation much easier
        BINGO we have a winner
        this h0e is real salty today must be on her period

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          And if you saw the comments Boxingscene was blasted as a result. I haven’t found anyone in the boxing media disputing the result. Only the scant disgruntled anti-Delahoya crowd

Actually mainly Putoricans are the ones with their panties up their @ss because of a fair decision close fight but the right man won. I don't recall any putorican up in arms when Oscar school Tito, on the contrary they were out celebrating such outrageous out come.

Comment

• Rojas won!! He's the only that made weight!! Rojas broke the weakling mexicants nose!!! The weakling was holding and choking Rojas!! The weakling was spitting mouthpiece 5x no warning!! The ref was always giving the mexicant a break what a roberry!! JoJo got fuaked up look at his face!! And still champion!!!! Buahahaua

Comment

• Tito chase chicken delahoya all over the ring!!! Tha shiat was comical big fuaking Oscar running and whimpering in front of millions!!!! Buahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

• Mexicant style = clenbuterol,not making weight, plaster=peds =weaklings!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  It was 2 rounds not 3

BINGO we have a winner
                  this h0e is real salty today must be on her period
                  stop double talking. See below, you admitted missing 25% of the fight but went based on golden boy announcers and some imaginary people in the boxing community. Just admit, you didn't see the full fight, but you're so wet in the pants to cheer on anyone who is Mexican that you'll make dumb comments like, you know with " absolute certainty" who won, without seeing the entire fight for yourself.

Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  so you missed 3 rounds but say with certainty that he won "convincingly". Have you ever heard of the term oxymoron??

Your stupid reply: Yes, with absolute certainty. The judges and most in the boxing community including the commentators seem to agree as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    stop double talking. See below, you admitted missing 25% of the fight but went based on golden boy announcers and some imaginary people in the boxing community. Just admit, you didn't see the full fight, but you're so wet in the pants to cheer on anyone who is Mexican that you'll make dumb comments like, you know with " absolute certainty" who won, without seeing the entire fight for yourself.

Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    so you missed 3 rounds but say with certainty that he won "convincingly". Have you ever heard of the term oxymoron??

Your stupid reply: Yes, with absolute certainty. The judges and most in the boxing community including the commentators seem to agree as well
                    wrong again bytch you quoting a conversation exchange you had with Boxingfanatic75 where he said he missed 3 rounds NOT me. I saw the entire fight and only missed 2 rounds live, and then saw those 2 rounds 5mins after the fight ended. I'm also NOT Mexican and don't root for Mexicans. I scored the fight LIVE so I can tell you exactly what rounds Jojo won. You salty with a agenda and keep embarrassing yourself. Please share with us all exactly what rounds Rojas won? Oh that's right you didn't even see the fight and still got your panties in bunch.
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-13-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Man" Rojas won the fight!! He broke" Diaz nose!! Diaz did not make weight!! Diaz was allowed to choke hold Rojas and also spit the mouthpiece 5x or more!!! Ref was paid to let Diaz the weakling cheat get away with these dirty tactics!! Diaz the weakling did not lose the necessary pounds like Rojas did!!! If Rojas had to cut weight and lose some strength then why can't the weakling Diaz do it!! It wasn't a fair fight and Rojas broke the weakling Diaz nose!! Now we no why rojas been ducked for years!!! Bring on leo pantycruz!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X