Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruiz Vs The HW Division, Who Does He Beat, Who Beats Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruiz Vs The HW Division, Who Does He Beat, Who Beats Him?

Okay. Ruiz won the fight last night. How does Ruiz do vs the rest of the top HW's? Who does he beat? Who isn't he beating?

Ruiz vs Joshua II

Ruiz vs Wilder

Ruiz vs Fury

Ruiz vs Ortiz

Ruiz vs Whyte

Ruiz vs Parker II

Ruiz vs Usyk

Ruiz vs Pulev

Ruiz vs Povetkin

Ruiz vs Kownacki for the WBC Special Edition T^tties Belt

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Okay. Ruiz won the fight last night. How does Ruiz do vs the rest of the top HW's? Who does he beat? Who isn't he beating?

Ruiz vs Joshua II

Ruiz vs Wilder

Ruiz vs Fury

Ruiz vs Ortiz

Ruiz vs Whyte

Ruiz vs Parker II

Ruiz vs Usyk

Ruiz vs Pulev

Ruiz vs Povetkin

If Ruiz holds on to his belts by the time the WBO is ordered I'd pick Usyk but he'll compete with everybody

Comment

Beats:
      Whyte
      Parker II
      Kownacki
      Povetkin
      Pulev

Loses:
      Joshua II
      Wilder
      Fury
      Ortiz
      Usyk

Comment

I think he loses to all he had a great night and I’m happy he got the win

Comment

He is like a modern and Mexican version of James Buster Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            If Ruiz holds on to his belts by the time the WBO is ordered I'd pick Usyk but he'll compete with everybody
            "He'll compete with everybody". You running for President or something? What kinda non-answer is that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              "He'll compete with everybody". You running for President or something? What kinda non-answer is that lol.

I think his style could be bad for both Wilder and Fury. Have we seen Fury in with a real pressure fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I think his style could be bad for both Wilder and Fury. Have we seen Fury in with a real pressure fighter?
                His quickness is a problem for most HW's. Thats really the thing that gives him a specific edge vs anyone in the division I feel like. Idk that anyone matches his hand quickness at HW as crazy as that might be to say about a fat mfer.

But I think Joshua showed his chin or defense isn't that great & too many guys at HW will exploit that to a much further degree then Joshua was able to last night. Specifically the tip top guys. Fury for example is target practicing on this cat who's waiting too long too often to throw punches. And Wilder hurts him &/or sleeps him. You aren't getting hit as solidly as he got hit last night by Wilder & staying upright & fully conscious.

Comment

he loses his next fight

Comment

My Takes.

Ruiz vs Joshua II
                    -idk that I can see Joshua turning this fight around he did so bad, so I tend to lean Ruiz's way in a rematch if it happens at the end of the year, that said the more time Ruiz has on his hands the more time I think its giving him to go off the rails & eating his way outta these belts or just not being motivated again like he was last night

Ruiz vs Wilder
                    -Ruiz gets hit too easily, he's not surviving the same shots he took from Joshua last night if Wilder is throwing them, he'd outbox Wilder til he got caught doe, but he's gonna get caught his his defense isn't that good

Ruiz vs Fury
                    -Fury outboxes the sh^t outta Ruiz & target practices on him all night, probably doesn't take him out cuz Fury's power isn't that good, but its a pretty uncompetitive looking fight, maybe Fury has a lapse that results in a KD, but beyond that sorta moment its a one sided fight

Ruiz vs Ortiz
                    -Ruiz's speed makes this interesting, but Ortiz is a better pure boxer & has a superior ring IQ, close-ish fight, but I think Ortiz comes out on top

Ruiz vs Whyte
                    -fun fight, where I could see either guy win the fight, Whyte keeps finding a way to clutch victory from the jaws of defeat so I'd probably lean his way, but this is a competitive fight

Ruiz vs Parker II
                    -first fight was close & I kinda thinking Parker has taken some steps back since this fight so I definitely lean towards Ruiz avenging his one L

Ruiz vs Usyk
                    -still questions on if Usyk can hang at HW so this seems fast forwarding into the future a lil too far for me, but barring Usyk just being ill equipped to be a HW for some reason or dealing with HW's I think this is Usyk all day & goes down pretty one sided-like similar to the Fury fight minus the concern for Usyk losing focus like you'd have to be concerned with Fury doing

Ruiz vs Pulev
                    -Pulev fights pretty tall so I think Pulev gives Ruiz some issues here, but he's older now & he's not really had many live fights so I don't know that I'm hopeful of him vs a guy like Ruiz when he's on, if he gets a fatter &/or unmotivated Ruiz he might swipe this fight, but otherwise I like Ruiz

Ruiz vs Povetkin
                    -Povetkin is older, but is a pretty skilled cat, I think he catches Ruiz & puts him out

-maybe the most fun fight & right up there with the Whyte fight for most exciting potential matchup for Ruiz, & kinda feeling the same way where this would be competitive enough that either guy could take this one although I'd probably lean more Ruiz's way

So I got Ruiz going 4-6 vs these guys which is solid I feel & probably a lot better than I'd have had him on Friday pre-this career defining W he's gotten since which might make me seeing Ruiz is more sunlight then I should be in fairness.

Comment

Working...
                    X