Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruiz Vs The HW Division, Who Does He Beat, Who Beats Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I've never been a dick to you before that I remember and I wasn't intending to be one now. We've seen three real fights of Ruiz' to try to gauge where he's at and it just isn't enough. That gap in inactivity after the Parker fight and promotional issues doesn't make it easy.
    I wasn't implying you were a dick just saying you were coming at me on my picks when you weren't even willing to post your takes so I don't even get where we are in disagreement or agreement at. And I don't see where I'm super off the mark at.

And sure its not an easy question to answer thats why I'm asking. But the guy has been boxing professionally for a decade ffs. If a guy doesn't know who he is they just haven't been paying attention. And granted thats why last night was a surprise cuz while most of the casual boxing world that tune in for Joshua fights had no clue who Ruiz was outside of being the guy Joshua was about to beat in their eyes, to the cats that knew Ruiz knew him well enough to know he didn't stand much of a chance last night. Thing is Ruiz didn't get the memo he was supposed to lose.

Comment

Beats wilder and usyk loses to fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I wasn't implying you were a dick just saying you were coming at me on my picks when you weren't even willing to post your takes so I don't even get where we are in disagreement or agreement at. And I don't see where I'm super off the mark at.

And sure its not an easy question to answer thats why I'm asking. But the guy has been boxing professionally for a decade ffs. If a guy doesn't know who he is they just haven't been paying attention. And granted thats why last night was a surprise cuz while most of the casual boxing world that tune in for Joshua fights had no clue who Ruiz was outside of being the guy Joshua was about to beat in their eyes, to the cats that knew Ruiz knew him well enough to know he didn't stand much of a chance last night. Thing is Ruiz didn't get the memo he was supposed to lose.
        I mean, we saw him in fights against Kingpin and guys like that where maybe we just can't learn enough about him.

But, alright, I'll go out on a limb and pick him to be able to beat Parker, Povetkin and Ortiz. Loses to AJ in a rematch, gets knocked out by Wilder and loses a close 7-5 type fight to Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Okay. Ruiz won the fight last night. How does Ruiz do vs the rest of the top HW's? Who does he beat? Who isn't he beating?

Ruiz vs Joshua II- I favor Ruiz

Ruiz vs Wilder- I slightly favor Wilder, think Ruiz is a VERY live dog here though

Ruiz vs Fury- Fury by shutout

Ruiz vs Ortiz- 50/50ish fight

Ruiz vs Whyte- 50/50ish fight

Ruiz vs Parker II- Slightly favor Ruiz

Ruiz vs Usyk- Favor Usyk

Ruiz vs Pulev- Slightly favor Ruiz, think this could be a bad style matchup for him though. Pulev will jab, jab, jab at distance all night

Ruiz vs Povetkin- Very interesting fight, 50/50

Ruiz vs Kownacki for the WBC Special Edition T^tties Belt- Ruiz out works him to a decision win with cleaner work
          My guesses above

Comment

Working...
          X