Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Boxingscene Posters Were SuperHeroes/Super Villains...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punchr would be

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      Ahh Boxingfan let me think

Supervillain

Name : Dr Normal
      SuperPower : The Ability to be so normal and boring that whoever comes across this Supervillain will be forced to die a slow BORING death!!!!

I bore this disease onto people..

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Mike D would have the power to turn water into Natty Ice

I f**kin died

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
          BrometheusBob would be named BrometheusBob, be wrapped up in a straight jacket with a ski mask on, and would have a midget sidekick, who would open a flap on the mask to expose his blindingly white teeth. They would serve as both a weapon, and a "Bat-signal" type thing, to alert the homies that trouble is afoot.

WillyWanker would be WillyWanker. He'd be a hero in the vein of Booger Man (on the Sega Genesis), but instead of shooting snot from his nose, he'd constantly be tugging and shooting his load at mother****ers.
          Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Tony Montana - Would be a super villain, with a hairy man As$ as his villain symbol, which people would confuse for his face. His backstory before he turned evil would be that of him applying for a green card to USA and getting denied, which in turn causes him to try and marry an American woman who also rejects him. He finally tries to sneak in illegally, but gets deported, and that is what finally breaks him and launches him into his evil ways. His super power becomes being a schitzo imitating a culture he wished he was part of.
          Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Shaolin sword would be antman, except he can only shrink his dick.
          Ahh Boxingfan let me think

Supervillain

Name : Dr Normal
          SuperPower : The Ability to be so normal and boring that whoever comes across this Supervillain will be forced to die a slow BORING death!!!!

Comment

Name:
            Kigali
            Profession: Superhero
            Alter ego: Captain SwallowAll
            Symbol :

Superpowers: Sucks a guy dry until the last drop..

Tag line: Making lives better one suck at a time..

Comment

What would their Superhero/SuperVillain Name Be?
              What would be their power?
              What would their Costume Look like?

For Example
              Freedom

Or Captain Freedom!!!!
              I see him in an extremely gay costume
              But instead of a big S on his chest he has a Giant F
              Not for Freedom
              But for F.aggot
              with a big black dildo strapped to his forehead
              He Fly's around saving white people only
              He also Protects whites from the horrors of The Nude Beach by performing a duty of daily research
              Without Captain Freedom no ordinary man could fathom the danger of The Dreaded BBC!!!!

Or Prettyboy32

His superhero name is just.....HOLY FXCKIN SHLT!!!!
              Why
              As Every ordinary human lays eyes on him they can only muster the words.....HOLY FXCKIN SHLT!!!!
              His superpower is The Holy Power of Fugly
              Trying to chat up a woman and your charms are failing?
              DateRape drug not working??
              Well HOLY FXCKIN SHLT will swoop in stand next to you and have you looking like an Adonis
              As soon as she lays eyes on him she will SHRIEK.....HOLY FXCKIN SHLT!!!!!!!
              and jump right into your arms to hide from the hideous creature
              Don't look at him though

Anyway
              Thoughts?

Discuss....
              This IS Prettyboy32

Comment

Fxck you Jimbo.....

Infact fxck batman too
                I'm Mr English
                My superpower is my Big Dlck
                I used it to conquer American Women
                I saw
                I conquered
                I Came

Fxck America
                You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on this board. Don't let that get to your head though, you're still a wanker.

Comment

-jose- He can eat fried chicken and **** out giant lightening bolts. He has a double life as a family man/truck driver and superhero. Similar to Stallone in Over the Top, but instead of arm wrestling he eats fried chicken and electrocutes bad guys.

Zaroku- This guy can see into everyone's sexual history, past, present, and future. Like an older super horny Bran Stark. His power fades after a certain time, but he can regenerate his ability every he gets p*ssy. And little Jhonny is his sidekick, he can fly and bite through metal.

Willy Wanker- Be able to suck my own dick and blow fire out of my mouth.

P.K Dionysus- Has a double life like Jose. He's a writer who writes good novels and screenplays, but hasn't made it big yet so he has to write erotic stories for fetish magazines and online blogs to pay the bills.

His other life is having the ability to turn invisible. Even though he saves many people and manages to stop bad guys with his powers, he uses his invisibility more often to sneak into women's homes to watch them change their clothes and shower.

He also has a midget sidekick who happens to be the bastard brother of Brometheus Bob's midget sidekick. He can zap AIDS on villains. Gotta keep it consistent, this is boxingscene universe.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 08-22-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Alexkid's superhero name would be ********. He has the ability to absorb other men's powers but he has no effect on women.

His superhero crest would be a leaking as$hole

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X