• Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury vs Charles Martin is a real possibility for September

How do you feel about this match up??

https://www.boxingnewsonline.net/box...aiOn8PmDu3-1HA

Garbage.

Won’t move the needle at all.

Comment

Arum will sell it as Fury's most dangerous opponent to date and the Brits will eat it all up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Arum will sell it as Fury's most dangerous opponent to date and the Brits will eat it all up.
          Funny that because it's clearly a choice for the yanks, no one is staying up late to watch fury in the UK and the fight isn't in the UK. That's why Bob and espn wanted an American fighter, for the American market. So yeah Arum must be thinking you guys are easy enough to manipulate into selling this as a credible matchup. Charles Martin is a running joke amongst UK boxing fans.

Comment

Da Gawd about to deliver the lineal title to PBC

Comment

One of the problems we have now is that because Ruiz beat Joshua it will bring to the forefront the reality that any of those at top can beat. Fury and Wilder have both never taken on risky opponents (in both cases only for high money/rewards for a couple fights) so that isn’t going to change now.

Comment

Charles Martin isn't good...never was... awful fight. The only fights I'm interested in are between Fury, Wilder, Joshua, and Ruiz...and honestly I don't put Ruiz that high but he had a great night vs Joshua so I'm kind of curious if he can continue that... if he can I take back what I said.

Comment

What Tyson Fury must understand is whether or not he fights a contender or a bum next he has fallen down to number three on Deontay Wilder's queue list. Deontay Wilder has undisputed on his mind.

So after the King Kong fight, "The Bronze Bomber" will be fighting Andy Ruiz next for all the marbles. Sorry Tyson but you've rolled dice and just crapped out.

Wilder has you boxed in now. There is nowhere for you to go or anybody to fight at the moment. Therefore, you must fight Wilder on his terms and not yours. Wilder doesn't need you. In other words you done fucked up now!

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                    Charles Martin isn't good...never was... awful fight. The only fights I'm interested in are between Fury, Wilder, Joshua, and Ruiz...and honestly I don't put Ruiz that high but he had a great night vs Joshua so I'm kind of curious if he can continue that... if he can I take back what I said.
                    I agree with you about Martin. I felt he took a dive against Joshua.

But it's a good measure, because IF Fury takes out Martin anywhere near as well as Joshua did, it adds more credibility to the Wilder fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X