No announcement yet.

David Price - "I'm coming for the Wilder vs Fury winner."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    Deontay will need a five or six month training camp, road work, strength and conditioning, hundreds of rounds of sparring. If he can perfect the jab and foot movement, he might be able to win some rounds and avoid the stone fists of David Price. What worries me even more than David's power is his superior engine and relentless work rate. Win, lose, or draw... if Deontay survives the full twelve rounds without getting badly hurt, that's a victory.

Comment

lol...............

Comment

You can literally replace Price's name with Khan's name . His opponents names with Khan's opponents names in the interview .
        Fun read though .

Comment

Pricey needs to stay off the drink.

Comment

I really wish this were real, but I love reading the answers in Price's voice

Comment

Why is this guy talking about Fury and Wilder as if he is in their class? He has been KOed an incredible 4 times in his last 9 fights. He is ranked 48th in the world by boxrec and that seems too high for a guy who was KOed in 4 of his last 9 fights. He is like a heavyweight Khan but not as good with a worse chin. He will never get a fight with Fury or Wilder and nobody would take such a fight seriously.

Comment

Sorry. I just read it quickly and thought it was a real interview and not a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  I really wish this were real, but I love reading the answers in Price's voice
                  Glad you liked it. Only took ten minutes to write this one. I guess some people really thought that Price was doing a boxing interview at a hot dog stand.

Comment

Price is dangerous for three rounds to any heavyweight. He punches as hard as Wilder but he isn't a fighter and has no chin.

Comment

Glass jawed undercard fighter talking about Wilder.

Seems like a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X