Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

been on steriods 3 months and feel great!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of wrestlers, including Hogan have and still do roids. Some don't have to cause they are naturally big mofo's like the undertaker/kane/big show.

Comment

Originally posted by 666boy666
      Alot of wrestlers, including Hogan have and still do roids. Some don't have to cause they are naturally big mofo's like the undertaker/kane/big show.

Jamie Noble got busted using the roids....Im sure 90% of the roster is on them...I wouldnt be surprised if Kane was but I agree Taker/Big Show doesnt need but Kane is a possibility...That dude is massive muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
        Yeah Hogan is still on the roids and always have been...He might not have gotten them off of Vinnie Mac but he practically owned a Golds Gym back in the day...Do the math.
        yea, he must still be on them then, because at 60 he is still ripped and monsterous. Usually when people stop using them they lose all their muscle quick

Comment

Ever heard of Acromelagy? That is the disease also known as giantism. Steroids caused this disease in people that were not born with it. I can already here the excuses; "I dont know nobody that ever had that happen to them". Oh really? Ever notice how some people all of sudden have a vastly different hair line. Your first thought is their hair line is rededing but the hair isnt' different its' actually the size of the forehead. Again i can hear the debate; "Theres no research to support this". Surgeons have documented evidence of the presence of steroids use just by looking at mussle texture. The way the muscle increase is not in size, it's in the actual number of fibers in the body. That my friend is hyperlasia and in humans without genetic hyperlasia, that is a genetic mutation. All substances consumed must be flushed through the kidneys and the liver, the more toxic the substance the harder the organs work. Internal organs having to work harder to expell harmful substances is not a good thing. The information is there, streoids are great while you're young, but ask any of these old timers who used to use steroids, oh wait, you can't find them, they're dead! I'ts just like smoking crack, some people have a high tolerance like Antonio Tarver, and Len Bias is a good example of someone who has a very low tolernace. Len Bias was 1986 no.2 NBA draft pick 48 hours after being drafted he dies of a coke induced seizure. There are many former streoid users who live with kidney dialisis, heart disease and coronary artery disease, various forms of tumorous cancers. Hey but this could all be circumstantial, right? Right?

Comment

bigdozer, acromegaly is caused by HGH, not steroids man

Comment

Originally posted by buff_mike10
              yea, he must still be on them then, because at 60 he is still ripped and monsterous. Usually when people stop using them they lose all their muscle quick

Ohh their is no doubt about that...Look at the recent Arnold photos that would be a great example of life after roids...Especially since he looke horrible and shot t3 and looked dazzling and then back to horrible....Obviously all he needed was a quick fix.

Hogan used steroids heavily throughout all of his career except between 93-95 if you remember back in 92 WWF was under a HUGE scandal for steroids and Hogan had to testify. After that about a year or so later Hogan reappeared on television and was much leaner and was VERY skinny...Yet when he made his way to WCW not long after he bulked right back up....Hogan and Arnold are the poster boys for steroids and nobody should think otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                u know every1 thinks roids is the worst thing but its not, i know alot of ppl who took it, went off it and gained a good 20lbs in the end and no side effects, and i know of others who didnt take much and got acne and **** like dat, its an individual thing
                How do you know he's not lying?

Did you actually look at his penis or something ???

That would be the only way you would know...

Chi khol hastee koskesh, ba man hichvaght dava bekonee man shoma ho badjor mizadam nyahahhahah!

Comment

i asked them, they cud have lied ofcoarse. but if u reasearch about roids ull find out dat it cant decrease penis size, impossible, only balls size and dat goes back to normal after ur cycle is finished

Comment

Originally posted by BigDozer260
                    Ever heard of Acromelagy? That is the disease also known as giantism. Steroids caused this disease in people that were not born with it. I can already here the excuses; "I dont know nobody that ever had that happen to them". Oh really? Ever notice how some people all of sudden have a vastly different hair line. Your first thought is their hair line is rededing but the hair isnt' different its' actually the size of the forehead. Again i can hear the debate; "Theres no research to support this". Surgeons have documented evidence of the presence of steroids use just by looking at mussle texture. The way the muscle increase is not in size, it's in the actual number of fibers in the body. That my friend is hyperlasia and in humans without genetic hyperlasia, that is a genetic mutation. All substances consumed must be flushed through the kidneys and the liver, the more toxic the substance the harder the organs work. Internal organs having to work harder to expell harmful substances is not a good thing. The information is there, streoids are great while you're young, but ask any of these old timers who used to use steroids, oh wait, you can't find them, they're dead! I'ts just like smoking crack, some people have a high tolerance like Antonio Tarver, and Len Bias is a good example of someone who has a very low tolernace. Len Bias was 1986 no.2 NBA draft pick 48 hours after being drafted he dies of a coke induced seizure. There are many former streoid users who live with kidney dialisis, heart disease and coronary artery disease, various forms of tumorous cancers. Hey but this could all be circumstantial, right? Right?
                    that line about Antonio Tarver was a crack up! HAHAHA

u know ur ****! good karma to u, u very interesting, keen to hear more from u.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                      i asked them, they cud have lied ofcoarse. but if u reasearch about roids ull find out dat it cant decrease penis size, impossible, only balls size and dat goes back to normal after ur cycle is finished
                      Having small balls is not a good thing at all!

Comment

Working...
                      X